All reviews lawn overlooking the lake pool and tennis court steep road lake como four courses underground parking the room was nice spectacular views lake fish small details hotel is situated excellent hotel friends wedding pool side two nights rooms are small fresh fruit
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is lovely and clean. Owners very helpful and friendly. Had a room overlooking the garden and Lake Como and the view was absolutely stunning. Room and bathroom were adequate for my stay of a few days. Pool area was relaxing and clean. Overall I had a lovely relaxing stay and would definitely recommend this hotel. It is a very steep walk up to the hotel but worth it for the peace and views. I was a single female traveller and felt quite safe wandering around. Breakfast was good.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2018

My husband and I spent 5 nights at Hotel Rusall for our friends' wedding. The staff -- particularly Franco, Lydia, Mary, Luchano, Paula -- were very kind and made us feel at home. They had excellent restaurant recommendations, helped with airport transport and were able to support a large group of us who were staying for the week. The pool is lovely, the tennis court was a lot of fun and there are beautiful hiking trails nearby. Our room had a balcony with a gorgeous view of the lake. We loved staying up late playing games together on the hotel patio. We can't wait to go back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2018

My wife and I loved everything about this hotel—the staff, the pool, the restaurant, and the VIEWS. It's within walking distance of downtown Tremezzo, and there are some awesome hiking trails nearby. Would definitely stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful as well as the views. Lydia and the whole staff are wonderful and really make your stay worth while. They have great amenities, like a pool and tennis court. Highly recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Truly a beautiful experience I will never forget! This hotel was absolutely amazing with views that are beyond a dream! Franco, Lidia and the rest of the staff took such great care of everyone and made us all feel like family! Best trip of my life... don’t forget to order those scrambled eggs in the morning!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends