Grand Hotel Cadenabbia(Cadenabbia di Griante)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$303
US$285
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$579/night.

Grand Hotel Britannia Excelsior(Cadenabbia di Griante)
US$149
US$112
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$133
US$99
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Alberghetto La Marianna(Cadenabbia di Griante)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Riviera(Cadenabbia di Griante)
Hotel Villa Marie(Tremezzina)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslake comofamily runsweet breakfastfixed menushort walkon site parkingprivate poolgracious hoststhe location is perfectclose to the hotelwe loved our staylovely hotelcooked breakfasteach eveningroom was largebusy roadstunning views
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

In thirty-five years of travelling together, Villa La Mirabella is the only hotel we have ever returned to. The first visit as a couple, the second five years later with a group of friends. It exceeded our expectations in every way on both occasions. The location is superb for visiting the mid-lake towns, villas and gardens, with easy walking access to ferry points. The villa has been restored carefully and sympathetically and is furnished simply and tastefully in keeping with the style. There is no flashy bling here - just class. The whole place is spotlessly clean and the beds comfortably. The pool in the garden is a real bonus with stunning views. Nothing was too much trouble for our gracious hosts Paolo and family. I would happily recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Villa La Mirabella should be on everyone's agenda when staying on Lake Como. The location is perfect...the service is perfect...the rooms are clean, well appointed and beautiful...on site parking...a wonderful private pool and gardens with views to die for...and the option to enjoy a specially prepared dinner onsite if you desire.

My wife and I stay for two nights last week and could not have enjoyed ourselves more. The owners and staff are attentive and helpful at all times. We had them arrange a private boat tour of the lake at the last minute which was perfect and also stayed in for dinner one evening which was a treat.

You could stay at a larger hotel on Lake Como...I'm just not sure why you would want too.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank maven1Carrboro
Reviewed August 11, 2017

We stayed in Room 11 for 6 nights. This was a very good size room (for the three of us) with a balcony view looking onto the lake and had traditional furniture in the room. This hotel has been created with love by Paolo, Stefano and his parents. They treasure it and wish you to enjoy their efforts. The decoration throughout is beautiful and in the style of a bygone era.
The breakfasts are tasty and a hot breakfast can be ordered for an extra charge.The pool is fantastic and very welcome and has a lovely traditional Como style garden behind it. There is allocated parking for guests included in the price. There are three ferry points close to the hotel - Villa Carlotta, Tremezzo and Cadennabia within 5-6 minute walk making getting around on the ferries very easy.
We loved our stay here and will return to Villa La Mirabella and the exquisite Lago di Como.
Grazie Paolo per un soggiorno meraviglioso.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Absolutely fantastic place to stay, perfect location for a ferry ride, heading to Bellagio for a day out, the staff were great & and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. 10/10 would stay here again, every time.

Room Tip: Room 11 for great views
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2017

I stayed in one of their two suites, La Mirabella Suite, for 4 nights. Once I entered the room, I felt like I traveled back in time. I could tell which pieces of furnitures were original restored furniture of the villa and not imitation or vintage-inspired furniture because their design was so unique and they matched perfectly to the decor of the room as if they were designed together. They were all nicely restored and clean. The room is very spacious with a balcony offering a frontal view of lake como. Not only did I travel to the relaxing destination of Lake Como, I also traveled back in time while staying at the villa. I felt that I was entirely away from my regular routine. The room is near perfect if there can be more countertop space to put items in the bathroom. I have seen photos of the other rooms. I highly recommend paying a bit more to stay in the La Mirabella Suite if one can afford it because of its elegant and classic decor. It is simple elegance at its best. The villa has a decent size pool at the roof offering a direct view of the lake as well. The family which runs the villa is very nice, friendly and accommodating. They made a solo traveler like me feels like at home. Breakfast is plain, but enough to start the day. However, dinner is wonderful. Cadenabbia and nearby Tremezzo are small towns and do not have many good restaurants. I tried a few restaurants nearby and I must say that the dinner at Villa La Mirabella was the best compared to all the nearby restaurants. I should have just eaten at the villa every night. The only inconvenience is that you have to reserve the dinner by early afternoon and may not work if you want flexibility in your schedule. I highly recommend staying at Villa La Mirabella for its location and value. The center of the lake is actually more beautiful than other parts of the lake. It is much more affordable to stay in Cadenabbia than Bellagio and it is very easy to reach Bellagio and other parts of the lake from the villa, which is within 5 - 10 minutes walk from the pier and bus stops. It is very convenient if you do not rent a car like me. When I checked out, I told Stefano, who works at the reception and handles the guests, that I did not feel like checking out yet. I told him that I would definitely stop by again the next time I travel to Europe. Of all my travels, Villa La Mirabella is one of the two hotels which I miss so much that I found it difficult to check-out and that I would like to go back to the destination just to stay there again. Not only was it a stay, it was also an experience which one would want to experience again and again.

Room Tip: Stay at La Mirabella Suite
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo