All reviews infinity pool pizza glass of prosecco tosca restaurant concierge service tuscan hills beautiful property world class wine tasting first rate the general manager our honeymoon impeccable service bucket list huge bathroom one bedroom suite rented a car
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Stayed at a 5 bedrooms farm house with friends. Rooms are all very spacious with beautiful bathrooms (this is a must to me). Private swimming pool. 3 bedrooms in main house and 2 bedrooms in two separate small houses, total 3 blocks. I had a wooden oven pizza cooking class in farm house arranged by resort. Resort restaurant was closed in November...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful beyond measure. Stunning decor and luxury with exquisite attention to detail. There are rolling hills and scenic vistas around every corner. Impeccable food, wine, pizzas...and service. I had the pleasure of attending a wedding (also stayed on premises) which was held in an outdoor garden under the magnificent Tuscan sky and stars and was truly magical!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Federico G, General Manager at Belmond Castello di Casole, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Madame,
thank you kindly for your beautiful review of Castello di Casole. I am glad to learn that you have taken lovely memories back home with you.
On behalf of the entire Team and mine, best regards.
Federico

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Villa Scoula with another couple and it was decadent. The villa has everything you need and more for a perfect stay. The rooms were decorated beautifully and very clean. The view is stunning as it is hilltop. Dream romantic vacation!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

From the moment you pull up to Castello di Casole, your breath will be taken away at how beautiful the resort is! The service was top-notch, and our suite was very comfortable. We enjoyed beautiful views of the Tuscan countryside and enjoyed truffle hunting and cooking classes in the area. It was the perfect break during our vacation from the busier cities. We loved watching the sunset from the infinity edge pool, and would love to return again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2017

We stayed here in December, 2012, right after the hotel first opened. It was fabulous then and it is still equally fabulous. The property is meticulously maintained. All the staff could not be more friendly and accommodating.

We dined at Bar Visconti, Pazzia, and Tosca, as well as having breakfast each morning. All our meals were excellent. At breakfast we usually ordered from the menu, but there were ample choices at the buffet.

My wife used the Essere Spa and was very pleased.

The disappointment was not being permitted to partake of the activities listed in their "Events" section of the website. We stayed for five nights and in preparing for the trip we looked at all the activities listed. We decided on two, but had spent some time considering two others (Chianti wine tour and a watercolor class). The first night when we went to participate in the wine tasting, we were told by the Resort Manager that those activities were available only to owners of property on the estate. I was a little embarrassed thinking I didn't read the website carefully, but I reviewed it after we were turned away and there is nothing to indicate that those activities are not available to hotel guests.

I fully understand reserving events for owners. I have absolutely no problem with that, I would appreciate it myself as an owner. My issue is that nowhere on the website does it say those events are exclusive to owners. If it did state that fact, I obviously would never had made plans nor considered some of the other events listed.

I have written to them about this, and received no response so I don't know if they are going to post this restriction when they reopen next year. Just know if you are a hotel guest you cannot participate in any of the activities listed in the "Events" section of the website.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple