Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from ItCooking - Day Classes tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience ItCooking - Day Classes
from US$143.73
from US$143.73
from US$540.43
More Info
All reviews fantastic experience the kitchen cooking class private lesson made us feel session dishes villa teacher creation
Reviewed November 3, 2016

We had a great lesson and really enjoyed it HIGHLY recommended We learned a lot and found it very very interesting

Date of experience: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Chef_Giuditta, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at ItCooking - Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2016

Thanks for your appreciation, we do everything we can so that our cooking classes are an unforgettable moment of the holidays of our customers, we are very happy that now you know how to prepare an Italian meal for your family and friends.
Cari saluti
Giuditta

Reviewed October 5, 2016

This was our second class with Giuditta at the Villa Saladini and again we really enjoyed the class and learned a lot. Giuditta is a very talented chef and teacher. She is great at explaining exactly why she does things the way she does. We learned about ways to adjust recipes for different ingredients and tastes. And having the class in the kitchen of the villa is a perfect location. What a wonderful location with so much history and atmosphere. Perla and Marco - the owners of the Villa - are also exceptional hosts. We look forward to having another lesson the next time we visit.

Date of experience: September 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Chef_Giuditta, Manager at ItCooking - Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2016

Thanks for your praises, it was a pleasure to have you in my kitchen, I sincerely hope to see you next year and that what you have learned will help you to prepare delicious meals for your family and for your friends and that your reputation as a fantastic cook will rise. Cari saluti Giuditta

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Our cookery lessons with Giuditta were a fantastic experience. Giuditta is very professional and competent and went out of her way to show us as much as possible and make sure we were satisfied. She prepared everything in advance so that we only had to do the "fun" side of cooking without the real work, and she even did all the washing up! We really learned a lot and had a very enjoyable experience.

Date of experience: June 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Chef_Giuditta, Front Office Manager at ItCooking - Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thanks for your praises, it was a pleasure to have you in my kitchen, I hope that what you have learned will help you to prepare delicious meals for your family and for your friends and that your reputation as a fantastic cook will rise.

Best regards
Giuditta

Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

This was one of the highlights of our four week trip. We were lucky enough to have Giuditta all to ourselves for our lesson at a villa in the hills just outside of Florence.

We made fresh pasta, lasagne, a tomato sauce and tiramisu - all fantastic, we can't wait to try the recipes again when we get home.

Date of experience: June 2016
Chef_Giuditta, Manager at ItCooking - Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Thank you so much for your appreciations I am happy I had you in my kitchen and that you enjoyed my class, I'm sure once back home you will be able to prepare a wonderful Italian dinner.
Cari saluti
Chef Giuditta

Reviewed May 23, 2016

my mom and I we travelling around Tuscany and decided to book half-day cooking class at itCooking- that was the best choice we made during our trip. Guiditta is simply amazing!!! the whole class was so greatly organized, with many tips from nonna ;) we chose the Example 1 as a menu- and it was a great choice. The class is organized so that you make everything yourself, which is very important and is an excellent team building, then you eat whatever you cooked and believe me with Guidittta's magic hands and guidance everything is so tasty at the end :) The Villa Saladini where the class is taking place is a very interesting place- a middle age villa very mystic and something you can see in movies only. The host is so nice she showed us around. At the end of the class Guiditta took us to Chianti Greve which was so nice of her ;)
Its an excellent value for money - i recommend it to everyone, hope to come bakc again. Cheers to Guiditta :)

Date of experience: May 2016
Chef_Giuditta, Director of Sales at ItCooking - Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Thanks a lot for the nice review, also for me it was a pleasure to have two very kind people in my cooking class. I hope to see you again soon. Best wishes Chef Giuditta