See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 6, 2018

I strongly recommended this place for your time at Garda lake. Very good localization, close to interesting places like Mantova, Verona, highway to Milano. Family managed hotel and restaurant, where everybody is doing everything possible to please you and make your stay really unforgettable. Staff is so engaged and helpful, cuisine really fantastic. even we were only one guests in hotel, we have got all service and facilities as always.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Ok here is a thing for a fact, I am a travellrr that live to eat. I enjoy tasting food all over the world. Writing reviews is not my type. However, this restaurant changed my perception of taste. I can't even remember when was the last time I enjoyed eating until this day. The place is quite, the service is excellent. They are welcoming and happy. The food is amazingly fresh and tasty.As of desserts, 10/10 is the minimum score. I strongly recommend everyone, even aliens to visit this place for food.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017

We loved our 5 day stay!!!
The hotel is a family run business. The staff is very friendly and helpfull.
The hotel breakfest is delicious and provides a variety of choices.
The hotel restaurant is also very good.
The hotel has a bus stop just in front of it and there is a variety of bus lines that include Verona, Sirmione, Peschiera, Lazise.. and a bus ride to/from Peschiera town center takes about 10 min (tip: buy a travelcard at the turist office rather than paying individual bus tickets). If you want to walk down to Peschiera town center, you can go by the lake and the walk takes around 35 minutes.
There are restaurants and shops around the area of the hotel, there is also a Lidl supermarket less than 5 min walk from the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2017

After 1 night in this hotel, i had to change hotel, due to the uncomfortable soft beds. I spendt the rest of my stay in Peschiera trying to recover with back pains, which destoryed my holiday.
The cleaning could be improved
The breakfast was very limited

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2016

luxury at very affordible prices-this is a family run hotel where no attention to detail is left to chance-five star service at three star prices-very helpful and friendly staff-i could not recommend this place enough

Date of stay: September 2016