See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We stopped here overnight on route north. The staff were really friendly and helpful despite the fact we speak no dutch. We stayed in a family room. We were pleased that the sofa bed for our two children was very large with plenty of space for them to sleep. The family room was a good size and was very clean. The bathroom was very very good with a lovely modern shower and decent bath. The views were beautiful. We also ate in the restaurant and the food was very good. The only complaint was that when we stayed it poured with rain constantly. The location of the hotel is great and had we had better weather it would have been great to explore a bit more. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2014

we didn't stayed in the hotel but drank in the hotel cafe house.
service is very bad i order mint tea, after 15 min got a glass full with hot water.
15 min later i asked can i get the tea too? yes i will bring it sorry said the witter .
10 min later when nothing happen i gave up and returned the mild water glass back

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Our hotel room at Hotel Allure was quite nice. The room was simply decorated with carpeted floors and nice built in cabinetry. As comfortable as the linens were, both my boyfriend and I had a hard time sleeping. The bed was smaller than we are used to and the crack between the two beds made it hard to cuddle. The pillows were also too bulky for our liking or perhaps it was the sea lion conversations we are hearing from the Dolphinarium. They are amusing and didnt annoy me so I am not blaming my insomnia on the sea lion singing, I just wanted to point out it isnt the quietest hotel.
The ceilings have slanted angles to allow for a large window that opened up for a view of the ocean and waterfront plaza. The sunsets were fantasticly pink and the whisps of clouds interjected highly saturated hues across the sky all three nights we were staying there. In the beggining of July the colored sky lingered and turned to dark around 10:45. There are black out curtains to make it dark earlier. We were in room 2007 on the top floor. The steps to get there were kinda scary. The tred of the step must have been about 9 inches deep. Without an elevator this is a bit precarious for older folks or partiers.
The bathroom was emaculatly clean with a large tub and separate shower with a large round rain style shower head. The deep tub fills from the center and has slanted sides at both ends to allow comfortably for a bath for two.
The wifi was excellent. No passwords to deal with. The Netherlands also supports netflix so that was a little bonus for me.
The staff was very on top of things. My boyfriend has stayed there before and the woman who cooks and serves breakfast remembered him and had a lovely warm personality.
I would definitely stay here again, just next time maybe I will bring some ear plugs.
Bikes, parking, coffee and water are provided free of charge.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel while working at the Lowlands Festival. I was incredibly impressed with every aspect. Really comfortable bedrooms with sparkling like new bathrooms. In room they had free WIFI, tea/coffee making facilities and a cable television. The hotel has one restaurant/bar that serves delicious home cooked food. Two things prudent to mention 1) the staff are amazing. They are polite, friendly and genuinely welcoming. 2) the hotel has the steepest, shallowest steps up to the guestrooms I have ever seen. Thankfully there is a lift to the first floor for the less abled, but anyone old or infirm should avoid a room on the second floor.

Room tip: take note of my comments regarding the stairs and access...
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed here as I was working a lowlands festival. Didn't expect much, but the staff were amazing. So very accommodating. From the man at breakfast going out of his way cos he knew I liked black tea, to the dinner staff accommodating our odd requests. All with a smile. We looked forward to returning here to such warm hospitality, timo was great as we're all the staff. They always welcomed us back after our long days with big smiles.

The rooms were fine and clean, everything you need, inc free wifi. the beds a little too soft if I'm picky. The bathrooms were great. Food was also delicious.

I've stayed in many five star hotels with my job, and the warm friendly homely service rivalled them ( ok its not silver service but you know what i mean) and made any other shortcomings, such as no restaurant after 9pm, really not a biggie.

Note if you are disabled the lift only goes to the first floor.

Per booked taxis to and from lowlands amazingly only charge 5euros per person!

Date of stay: August 2013