See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2017

WEnt whilst we visited friends, hotel staff very friendly, they warned us about the dutch stairs which were very steep, there is a lift, Room comfortable quite large, nice bathroom, very comfortable bed. Tea and coffee making in the room. Breakfast was nice with fruit, yogurt, pasties, bread, jams, boiled eggs and cereal, would stay again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2016

Charming hotel at the waterfront , offering marvelous views and disposing of a friendly service.

The rooms are comfortable and I appreciated the friendly service at the breakfast

To recommend for travelers who want to explore this part of Holland

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2016

I booked this hotel because of its beach-side location and I loved watching the sunset on the water as I ate. My en-suite room was spacious and comfortable, spotlessly clean and air conditioned. The food was freshly made and delicious, breakfast offered an excellent choice. The outstanding feature of this hotel, however, is the staff. The email communications before my visit were quick, efficient and friendly, but when I arrived, the warmth of the welcome, personal attention and helpfulness of all the staff really impressed me. They were all well briefed about my need for gluten free food and Desi had been out to buy gluten free bread and crackers for me. She even set up a separate toaster each morning. I've never had this level of service before in a hotel. Timo was a great host and took time to show me round my room and make sure I had everything I needed. The two other waitresses were equally friendly and helpful. The worst thing I can say about this hotel is that it would have been good to have a second waste bin in the bedroom, as I had to walk into the bathroom to throw my rubbish away. Lovedit!

Room Tip: If you are at all unsteady on your feet, ask for a first floor room, as the lift only goes that far.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We stopped here overnight on route north. The staff were really friendly and helpful despite the fact we speak no dutch. We stayed in a family room. We were pleased that the sofa bed for our two children was very large with plenty of space for them to sleep. The family room was a good size and was very clean. The bathroom was very very good with a lovely modern shower and decent bath. The views were beautiful. We also ate in the restaurant and the food was very good. The only complaint was that when we stayed it poured with rain constantly. The location of the hotel is great and had we had better weather it would have been great to explore a bit more. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2014

we didn't stayed in the hotel but drank in the hotel cafe house.
service is very bad i order mint tea, after 15 min got a glass full with hot water.
15 min later i asked can i get the tea too? yes i will bring it sorry said the witter .
10 min later when nothing happen i gave up and returned the mild water glass back

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family