“Fab food and super staff”
Review of Promenade Fish Bar

Promenade Fish Bar
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Matlock Bath
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Had the mini fish and chips with a sauce of your choice (I had mushy peas). We had to wait as they were cooking fresh food - great that they were cooking fresh food, instead of it sitting in hot counters for hours. Saying this, the service was still pretty quick and the food tasted great. I've been a few times and the food seems consistently good. Would recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

As I quick visit to enjoy the sun me and my other half endulged in good fish and chips. The fish was cooked perfectly and even when they had been busy due to back holiday.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I always go to this chip shop , excellent chips as always and really busy , mini fish and chips good value , will be back!!

Reviewed April 25, 2018

We had a great eat in here. Loved that we could sit inside and enjoy our bag of chips and drink. Service was so friendly too!

Reviewed April 18, 2018

usually our first choice in Matlock bath been going to this chippie for years but after today I think we shall try elsewhere the fish tasted disgusting as though it had been dipped in disinfectant a really tangy medicated taste to it chips and peas ok though deffo off our list