All reviewsthe pubmuddy bootspretty villagelovely villagean evening mealsingle roomsunday roastdog treatsspacious bathroomexcellent value for moneyreal aleenjoyable stayfish and chipsnext morningyorkshire woldsduck pondcar park
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Stayed at the Green Dragon in October the room was very nice with lots of space and finished to a very high standard, we had a family meal in the resteraunt the service was execellent and the food was prepared to a high standard, would recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GreenDragonWelton, Manager at Green Dragon, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Hi robin_earl,

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I will pass your comments onto the team, who I know will be happy to hear that there hard work and efforts here pay off.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and enjoyed my stay the staff on arrival were friendly and helpful my room was across from the pub and was quiet clean and welcoming it had everything I needed
There was plenty of parking too

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
GreenDragonWelton, Manager at Green Dragon, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Hi Nick_0401,

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Green Dragon. Our housekeeping team take great pride in keeping the rooms as such a high standard. I will make sure your lovely comments are passed on.

We hope to see you again,

Many Thanks

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

We discovered this dog friendly pub n our way home from an afternoon in Hull and enjoyed a good meal with excellent service. This is not a gastro pub but offers an interesting menu. My veg burger, with courgette ribbons, chips and coleslaw was very tasty and hubby enjoyed sea bass in prosciutto. There was also a good range of wines offered and dog treats and water available.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Morning,
Thank you for asking the time to leave us a review. Our chefs have worked really hard on our new menu since we have had the refurbishment, and will happy to hear that the customers are enjoying it. I will make sure your comments are assed onto the team and our head chef Neil.

We hope to see you and you r 4 legged friend again soon :)

Reviewed October 29, 2017

We popped in last week for a sunday lunch, i must admit we were slighly sceptical about the price at first, however when the food came it was delicious, the presentation was excellent and we really enjoyed it. We even squeezed in sticky toffee pudding. Good value for the money. The staff were very helpful and efficient. Compliments to the chef's (Louise,Neil & Mike).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Donzhull,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review. I agree the sticky toffee pudding is delicious how ever next time I would recommend our home made chocolate mousse :) my personal favourite :)

I will make sure your comments are passed on to the chefs and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

This place is a little gem. Lovely new refurb has helped make the pub even better than it was. Friendly staff, decent food and good value for money! Great pint of Wainwrights too! We will be back!!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hi Duerds5,

"little Gem" :)
We found many people describing us as this, and we think its suites us perfectly.
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. I will pass your comments onto the staff who will be happy to hear we have another satisfied customer.

we hope to see you again soon