US$82
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$64
PremierInn.com
Innkeepers Lodge Hull, Willerby(Willerby)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$68
US$73
US$61
Hotels.com
Travelodge Hull South Cave(South Cave)(Great Value!)
US$41
Travelodge
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$28
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

Lazaat(Cottingham)(Great Value!)
US$44
Vale Guest House(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$31
All reviewsthe publovely villagemuddy bootspretty villagesunday roastsingle rooman evening mealspacious bathroomfish and chipsexcellent value for moneymixed grillenjoyable stayyorkshire wolds waydog treatscod loinbe visiting againnext morning
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Today we visited The Green Dragon in Welton and got perfectly seated next to a window looking out onto the snowy Green......

The refurbishment of this establishment seems to have had no expenses spared and for me and my partner, it would be hard pressed to find fault with the place!

The addition of the Christmas decorations took the ambience and atmosphere to a whole new level. The food was great, the service was on point and nothing seemed too much trouble for the staff.

As a result, I can say with the upmost confidence that we will be visiting again and although we don’t live too far away, would like to stay over because if the rooms mirror that of the eatery, we would be checking out as two very happy customers! Can’t wait for our next visit to this quaint and beautifully located pub/inn!

Thanks again and a Happy Christmas to you all.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

We love coming in to the Green Dragon.
We loved it before, but somehow, with the refurb, it’s transformed in to a really high end pub.

The staff are great, we especially had good service from Jasmine. She is very helpful and knowledgable! We had a little problem with our food, nothing to fuss over and may I add, the first time in years. But she took control of the situation and made it right straight away. My husband even said ‘I’m glad we mentioned the food now, she has made me feel more at home with the way she handled it’. We defiantly left happier than we arrived, which I believe is very important for a business! Especially after having to ask the staff something about the food, it can get a bit awkward, but not this time.

I recommended the Gin & Tonic (Elderflower)! To a friend. I may have had more than a few and had to pass the car keys to my husband.... oops.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
GreenDragonWelton, Manager at Green Dragon, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Wow Thank you!!

We are always striving to provide the best service and quality of food and always appreciate feed back. The staff will be happy to hear we have had another one of our customers leave happy!!

If your a gin drinker, personally I would recommend the beefeater 24 with a Mediterranean tonic and orange slice = delicious!!

I will make sure your comments are passed onto the team, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic, staff wonderful, bed VERY comfortable,,,,, room gets 5* on cleanliness
Had a great stat food was excellent
I wasn’t sure about staying as always go in hotels , but this place is as good as any hotel we’ve stayed in ,,,, on food, service and cleanliness,,,,, and the bed definitely as comfortable as any 5* hotel I’ve stayed in

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi pamjanbrown186

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review.
Our house keeping team take great pride in keeping the rooms to the high standard we have here. I will be sure to make sure your comments are passed onto our head housekeeper sue and her team.

We hope to have you stay here with us again soon

Kind Regards

Reviewed November 12, 2017

From checking in to leaving we were really well looked after.
Our room was so clean and comfortable and had everything we needed.
The food was lovely and sensibly priced.
We ordered a sharing platter for starter which was fabulous but it is not for the faint hearted. Our main courses were cooked to perfection and very well presented.
Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice.
Thanks to all for a very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: I was unable to rate service, cleanliness and value due to a problem with the web page but these were all five star.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
GreenDragonWelton, Manager at Green Dragon, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Hi rwebster1234,

Thank you for such a lovely review!, W love hearing that we have had another satisfied happy customer here at the Green Dragon.

I will make sure your comments are fed back to our team.

Thank you again, and we hope to have you stay again with in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Stayed at the Green Dragon in October the room was very nice with lots of space and finished to a very high standard, we had a family meal in the resteraunt the service was execellent and the food was prepared to a high standard, would recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi robin_earl,

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us.
I will pass your comments onto the team, who I know will be happy to hear that there hard work and efforts here pay off.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards