“Family meal”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #53 of 146 Restaurants in Broadstairs
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Went here for a family meal. Service and food very good. The salad bar had been replenished and salads were nice and fresh.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Visited today with my two lads. Wait was fairly short and the staff were very friendly and professional. Food was served hot and was very tasty. Waitress was lovely and very thankful for the tip. Lovely time had

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We had Hot Crisps to start, these were tasteless I'm afraid. The salad bar was ok, what you would expect from food that has been pre prepared and frozen. Pizzas were just ok, took a long time to arrive, my partner described his as 'tasteless'. We felt our money could have been much better spent elsewhere. Staff were polite.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. When I ordered my vegan pizza the lady serving us said she would oven the side dish to make it vegan friendly. She also offered me the vegan menu for the salad bar. All round a very good experience! Will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Great food and friendly atmosphere as always. We were greeted and seated straight away. Not to pricey considering there was 8 of us