“Whateven is there to say...?”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #50 of 69 Restaurants in Antrim
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

These guys wouldn’t know the definition of fast food if it flew at them.
I redeemed a voucher code when I entered the store and joined the queue - which then activates for 15 mins. By the time I’d reached the till after the *three* people in front of me - there was only 2:30 left on the time.

The restaurant itself is always really grubby. The floor is covered in dark marks and the tables are often not cleaned properly with salt left behind.
It’s a real shame because if the rumours are true about another well known fast food outlet coming right beside it this place will really really struggle.

I actually think the only good thing I can say is at least they’re not stingy with the sauce ....
and to be fair when you finally do reach the top of the queue your food is at least warm which is a plus.
But seriously it really pushed the boundaries of “fast food”

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Called here at ten o'clock last night advertises open until eleven o'clock every night no response at drive through no one inside all chairs on tables but lights still on waited to be served nothing eventually I drove up to window still no response saw one employee in back sounded the horn but he went out off sight and I was ignored

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Quick snack after a late night at work. They were open for another two hours, yet all their tables were closed off except a front row which was packed with people. A Staff member mopped around me, and the smell of the mop was everywhere like disinfectant. Not a pleasant place to sit in. The food itself was mediocre even for fast food junk standard. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

The staff were very unorganised and failed to complete a simple order after many attempts. Then barred me and friends when we complained for the disorganisation. The manager got very close and aggressive to me and i felt very humiliated infront of all the families. DO NOT go here if you’re looking for a friendly, easy meal. I will NOT be going back!

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Surprisingly not the usual taste and quality that you would expect from a Burger King; the burgers from this one have a plastic taste to them.