All reviews lovely hotel family wedding sunday carvery the grill soup function room bit dated bar menu ham night porter reception area good size single bed next morning buffet style staff were lovely the ground floor
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for Easter break fantastic time. Staff friendly & helpful very welcoming. special thanks to Jenny & Angela they made our stay very enjoyable.
Room was exceptional it was clean and comfortable and quiet.
Food was excellent. I am Gluten intolerant and they had a separate dinner menu with a lot of choice. I didn’t see menu for Breakfast but staff very helpful and were able to assist in my choice from breakfast bar. They also provided gluten free bread. Really pleased and would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maggiedipp
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

I wish TripAdvisor had a setting in between average and very good as this is where this hotel falls in my opinion! The hotel is quite large and busy, evidently they have multiple functions going on every day, which was in no way problematic. My room was very quiet, spacious, fairly comfortable and reasonably well equipped. Furniture showing signs of wear, but acceptably so. Decent bathroom but if the old crusty shower head was replaced, it would have been great as the volume of water was sufficient for a very powerful shower! The hotel has a large bar / dining area. I didn't physically fit into the bar stools which was a bit annoying (I'm not that big really so was quite surprised!) but that didn't stop me enjoying the excellent Guinness! The food was decidedly average though! I certainly wouldn't come here only for the food. A decent breakfast was buffet style on my first day, but to order on my second day. The staff, for the most part, were very friendly, cheerful and helpful, with the exception of one, who seemed inexplicably contemptuous towards me!

On the whole, I'd happily stay again if my preferred hotel in the area was fully booked.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Arrived late at night to a lovely helpful receptionist who went out of her way to help me bless her.
The room was massive and really good value for money, albeit a bit dated but given the costs I don’t think you can expect anything more in all fairness.
Great venue for a customer seminar I attended with one of my business partners.
I’d be happy to stay there again and recommend

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Decent pub grub, food very good and tasty. Good atmosphere and nice setting, similar setting to sister Hotel. Had peppered burger and mixed grill, and kids cheeseburger - 2 pints and 2 diluted juice less than £45.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
martinbI3584ZY, General Manager at Dunsilly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Hi Kris and Jon;
Thank you for your review of Dunsilly Hotel Bar & Grill.
I am pleased that you found the food quality and the surroundings to be of good and acceptable quality, and that the amount charged met with your approval.
We look forward to you visiting again soon
Roland

Reviewed February 4, 2018

This Hotel is consistent with the high standard you get from the McKeever Group. I normally stay in a sister hotel which is also excellent however for this trip the Dunsilly was better located. This hotel is well appointed, conveniently located for the motorway with links to the main towns in County Antrim and reasonable travelling time to the International Airport. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable, the rooms are well appointed and spotlessly clean and the food is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Hi JKS159
Thank you for your review of Dunsilly Hotel.
I am pleased that you found the standards of hygiene, food quality and staff professionalism to be of such a high standard.
We, at Dunsilly, alike to our sister properties strive to maintain a consistent high standard in the upkeep and hygiene of our properties, by providing food of high quality and by staffing our properties with well professional and friendly staff.
I am pleased that Dunsilly Hotel met with your satisfaction on this visit, and hope that the McKeever Hotel Group continues to enjoy your business on your next trip.
Roland