“excellent food”

The Captain's Daughter
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Freeport
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

great service , delicious dinner , large portions. reservation recommended. we had the scallops and the haddock dinner, it was amazing and so fresh

Reviewed September 13, 2018

we had the chowder and half haddock half scallop dinner after our whalewatching trip. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Great service and wonderful meal presentation

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I was very sad when I heard that Laveena's was no longer open but after going to the new restaurant that took over, the Captain's Daughter, I got over it. Fantastic and affordable local seafood, as well as some local beers and drinks.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Fresh seafood cooked without fuss or deep frying so you get the real taste. Homemade desserts and good coffee or a craft beer make for a great meal. Reasonable price and good portion size. Accessible for those with mobility issues. Vegetarian meal available. Views are awesome. Staff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The food here is excellent. Portions are large and reasonable. Only problem was I ate my excellent dinner and my sons also excellent melt in your mouth chicken dinner that he couldn’t finish.
The staff are very friendly and accommodating. We walked in without a reservation and they accommodated us. I most definitely will be here again when we are in this area.