US$65
US$138
US$130
Hotels.com
US$69
Forest Plaza Motel(Mount Forest)
US$84
  • Room Service
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Kincardine(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$118
HIExpress.com
Sutton Park Inn(Kincardine)
US$87
US$82
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hillside Motel(Walkerton)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2015

We just got back form a weekend stay at Silver Creek Bed & Breakfast and we cant stop raving about this place. We spent 2 nights and didn't want to leave. It is a beautiful home, with lovely rooms run by wonderful people. Ruby and John were helpful and made us feel like family. Breakfast was very yummy, the homemade jam took me back to my childhood. I would recommend for everyone to stay here, we will back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jodie x
Reviewed July 19, 2015

I'm selfishly tempted to say the place was awful JUST SO THAT IT IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR ME! But it was wonderful! I loved every moment at the Silver Creek B & B. It was like "coming home". Imagine having a personal chef, a personal valet and gardener... someone to cater to your every whim. I was lucky enough to book early so I got the lovely room with the private bath... complete with a comfy claw-foot tub. The food was excellent, nicely served so that we could have as much or as little as we wanted. The sheets were luxurious. Enjoyed the cozy outdoor sitting areas. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Only one room with private bath...
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2015 via mobile

Fabulous stay! The food was excellent, the hosts were very helpful and the rooms were SO comfortable and clean. Highly recommend!!! Would stay there again. The gardens were lovely. The homemade strawberry jam and homemade chili sauce were delicious

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2015

I was returning to my hometown of Walkerton for a high school reunion. I wanted to stay at a B&B and Silver Creek Bed & Breakfast turned out to be a perfect choice. The home is warm and welcoming and the rooms are excellently outfitted with all you'll need. Nice touches like a soft and cozy bathrobe, chocolates, and bottled water were appreciated. Ruby was a warm and welcoming host and her husband John, playing a background role, was very friendly. The breakfast was more than I could eat, including a plate of fresh fruit, a main course of eggs, bacon, home fries, toast, and a sweet roll. Orange juice and coffee or tea were provided as well.

The only reason I'm giving Silver Creek a 4/5 and not a perfect score is that only one of the bedrooms has an private ensuite bathroom. The other two bedrooms share the house's main bathroom, which is located one floor below. That's a bit of an inconvenience having to run up and down the stairs to use the facilities.

The price was highly competitive with other options in town, such as hotel/motel/B&B. At $65.00 per night, I felt I received great service and great value. I would definitely return here again if the need arose.

Thank you, Ruby and John.

Room Tip: Only one room has an ensuite bathroom. Ask for that one, if it's available.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends