“Catch up”
Review of Friends of Mine

Friends of Mine
Ranked #51 of 361 Restaurants in Richmond
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Your place to meet friends, ponder over a glass of wine, read a great book, get your daily fix of caffeine, laugh with friends, devour the perfect hangover breaky or beautifully created lunch, celebrate with bubbles.. Or you can simply kick back, relax and watch the world go past.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I regularly go to Friends of Mine for lunch with some colleagues.
The menu is good. Offering light lunch or a full meal. At my last visit I had poached eggs on toast and my companions choose the warm beef salad. Both excellent choices.
Good lattes accompanied the meal.

On other occasions we have had the chicken baguette which is excellent.

I recommend Friends of Mine for breakfast, brunch and dinner.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

It’s Saturday morning of the Easter long weekend and D1 (Daughter no. 1) and I have walked the 200 metres from D2’s home to have brunch at ‘Friends if Mine’ in Swan Street, near Burnley Station. Staff are friendly and helpful (even putting up with some gentle teasing re Adelaide beating Richmond in R2, 2018!). I ordered the Super Salad which had multi-grain toast with smashed avocado and a poached with loads of greenery! Kale, asparagus, parsley, cooked broccoli, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seed and delicious feta. Yum! I couldn’t eat all the salad but it was so good to begin the day with something really healthy . D1 was absolutely thrilled with her French Toast surrounded by berries and banana and topped with whipped butter. A great eating venue catering for all tastes.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a phenomenal place to go for food, we went for breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed our experience.

I went for the 'hung over' which was epic. Bacon was delicious, poached eggs were cooked to perfection and the cheesy bread it comes on was a great addition. My partner opted for 'tomato bruscetta'. The flavour combinations were out of this world, really tasty and really fresh. It came with goats cheese and peanut butter which doesn't sound like it should work but was just incredible.

Coffee and smoothie were also really tasty and packed full of flavour.

Staff were brilliant! Polite, friendly and went above and beyond to ensure you well looked after.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for a damn fine brunch.

Coffee was on point. Bruschetta hit the spot. Poached eggs and bacon on cheesy garlic toast sorted me out.

Fine job everyone

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Shared a recent lunch for three at this most charming spot. Food options were great, I really enjoyed, the F.O.M Super Green salad with a long black. Service was prompt and courteous. Only hiccup was the bill, where we were charged also for the previous sitting at the table, so best to check your bill! Was fixed promptly with no hassle. Would recommend, and ask for a quieter table next time, maybe outside.