“paula and richie room 940 executive suite”
Review of Nazri Resort Hotel

Nazri Resort Hotel
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Baga
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I have just returned from nazri for the 4th time and am booking next year with my family again.
when we arrived we where given a free up grade by peter the manager and this really made our holiday special as we where cellabrating our pear wedding anniversery 30 years.
The staff and managment at this hotel are fantastic so polite and helpfull especially the reception staff and the restarant manager SHANE who runs a tight ship ha but the most helpfull man I have ever met.
While we where there my elderly aunt had to be addmited to hospital and Shane prepared food each day to take to the hospital for her as the hospital food was awful.
The tailor at this hotel is good for mens clothes and the jewler is good although a bit expensive compared to some jewlers.
Our main man is BOBBY the taxi driver who works for the nazri hotel along with his cousin sanjay who also works for the hotel as a taxi driver BOBBY is brilliant very cheap and very honest we book him every year and have become good friends but he is not a pest he is a genuine nice guy so look out for him and ask reception staff to book him or sanjay for you as they will look out for you and take you on some good trips .
The rooms are cleaned each day and the cleaners do little figures on your bed each day which is another nice touch.
The pool men who get your sun beds around the pool are very good nothing is to much trouble and pool area and sun beds and towels are spotless.
Valentines night this year was fantastic and a lot of hard work goes into preparing for it.
can I point out that you can go badly wrong in Goa when it comes to choosing a hotel as the standards are not so good and because of the poverty all around you this means you have to have a good clean hotel to return to each day and I must say the Nazri is one of the best by far.
We booked this hotel for a month from 10 th feb to 10 th march with 20 of our family and when we where all booking in we had the reception staff up the wall because we where all reqesting different things but Denesh and Sylvia and the desk manager where brilliant and made sure we had all our needs seen to and thanks to Denesh for single beds Ha.
Beach shacks are good we used the lucky star down ti tos road and cafe del mar and ladies get your nails done by the nail lady in the lucky star she is brill her name is sharad .
the Nazri was one of the best meals especially the steak but east meets west opposite the nazri is also brilliant.
Can we also recomend a good clean dentist which is Doctor Sonia in Calingute she is not only cheap but very good she done all,are familys teeth and lazer cleaned them for 65 pound cost 300 TO 400 pound in England .
see you next year nazri and thanks to Peter the Manager for our up grade
Best wishes Paula and Richie Mcloughlin

Room Tip: rooms over the pool and fields are good for nice veiws
2  Thank butch92

Reviewed 6 March 2012

me and my partner have been coming to this hotel now since it opened,i have just booked up 5 minutes ago to go back on the 12th january 2013 for 2 weeks with our friends.we love the hotel it is lovely,they have a nice pool which is always kept clean the whole hotel looks nice all the time.the staff are great and you can have a good laugh with them.the rooms are also cleaned every day,beds changed every day to.we have stayed in a standard room and the deluxe rooms and are both very nice.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We had a wonderful experience @ Nazri resort. The location of the hotel is bang on, extremely close to the Tito's lane - happening place... The ambiance in the hotel is wonderful, the space has been utilized wonderfully... the placement of the swimming pool and restaurant alongside it is perfect... The rooms are well maintained and clean... The pricing is reasonable to the amenities and complimentary services provided like personal chauffeur driven AC car sight seeing, massage in the Spa, free entry to awesome Mambos/TiTo's disc, great breakfast-lunch-dinner & thrilling water-sports @ Baga beach... Extremely suitable for both Indian as well as foreign tourist...

Room Tip: Rooms in C block having the balcony facing the swimming pool...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Following a fall in Goa and 3 subsequent fractures of my foot, my family and I moved into the Nazri from our privately rented accommodation.
I cannot praise enough the Hotel staff, they were absolutely fabulous, in particular the Food and Beverage Manager - Shaun Lobo - nothing was to much trouble and myself and my family were well looked after.
The Hotel liaised with my insurance company and payment was arranged.
Our room was cleaned daily and was kept spotless and my children particularly liked the special towel displays.
All of the staff were friendly and helpful - from cleaning staff to management and I cannot honestly find any fault and I am a picky customer!!
We did not encounter any noise in the evening and found the resort to be very peaceful and the gardens and view from the Hotel is beautiful!!
It never gets to busy around the pool and there are always plenty of sunbeds - the pool guys are great and always greet you immediately and ensure beds and towels are provided.
I would definitely return to the Nazri
It is a very short walk from the Hotel grounds to the main Baga shops/restaurants and the street is very busy - colourful and vibrant.
Plenty of place to eat - some better than others.
FIESTA is absolutely fabulous - upmarket and great for a special evening or very nice dinner by Tito night club - highly recommend. if you like a good steak and nice atmosphere (english food) my girls like Lazy Days, also worth a look Kim Fe (chinese food\) very nice -may need to book if a bigger party.
To be honest the only concern I had was that I had my 2 daughters were with me and they are not very street aware and the traffic can be very busy -Candolim is a much quieter place to stay and the traffic I feel is not so hectic- we stayed there on a previous holiday.
However, I loved the hustle and bustle of Baga and would highly recommend this area if you like to be among the heart of things and the Nazri, gives you the opportunity to have peace and quiet - therefore the best of both worlds within walking distance.
Thanks to all at the Nazri - Warm regards - Helen Paul and girls x

Room Tip: Hotel has elevators - so easy access if you have a disability or difficulty walking -also have whe...
3  Thank hELENDL67
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Nazri is a lovely resort with a strategic location near Baga beach. The street outside is vibrant and buzzing.

Staff at the resort is courteous and the property is neat with good amenities. Rooms with a pool view and palm tress are awesome. Will suggest tourists to visit this place for a splendid experience.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

The packages are reasonably priced, 3+ nights, Airport pick up and drop. Once you reach the hotel be ready for a long wait at the reception, they ask for all sort of ID verification and take a zillion years to complete the process while entering and departing the property, even though we had given them prior instructions about our checkout time....we nearly missed our flights.
Apart from which the hotel room are neat and clean, spacious with a children bed in all the rooms, buffet is average, à la carte is a better option, I usually stay only for its location, which is EXCELLENT !!!!! Its 10 mins walk or 5 min bike ride from most of the popular Bars, Clubs and restaurants

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are the best and only option..... there is a vast open land in front of the pool a...
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank world_traveller_749
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Just would like to share the pethetic incident which had happend with me in Goa in this hotel.
I was with my male friend and went to this hotel for the accomadation. As soon as they got to know that we would be two guys looking for a room , they simpally denied us to give us any room by stating that as per the hotel's policy they can not allow two guys. I just would like to understand that what is the logic behind it, and infact wahtever the logic is there, it is against the law. I would defineitely not leave them like this and will surely file a complain regarding this to all the possible and concerned department.

Please share this concern with everyone so that it should not happen with anyone. When we do not get any respect in our country than what can we expect from the rest of the world..
This is really shameful.. i my self is a travel agent, so we can imagine what would a comman man do in this situation.0

regards
Vikas Parashar

vikas parashar

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank parasharvik
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baga
0.5 km away
Colonia Santa Maria (CSM)
1.0 km away
Treebo Santiago Beach Resort
#26 of 116 in Calangute
1.5 km away
Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites

Been to Nazri Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!