All reviews indulgence suite bose speakers cool suite love shack comfort suites direct access to the beach baga beach beach side the hotel staff north goa excellent hotel special thanks added advantage swimming pool higher side small hotel front office staff
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Away from the Bustling & crowded Calangute, Hotel is in interior part of the beach area.
Has lengthy profile, which leads to the beach. The beach are is amazingly calm compared to the main Calangute Junction. The Pool is the best amenity of the Hotel. Loved it. Own/rental transportation is must as its little far from the Junction.

Date of stay: March 2015
2  Thank franksnote
Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

After reading lots of positive comments on Tripadvisor, I with my wife planned to stay at Fahrenheit in Goa on our 2nd wedding anniversary and this hotel served more than what we had expected. I had stayed at multiple 5 stars in and outside india but kind of warmth the hotel staff shows is unmatchable. Rooms are spcious, clean and well maintained. The best part of this hotel is the location. You step out from the hotel from the backyard you're right at the beach in the middle of Baga (right) and Calangute (left). Walk for 5-7 mins either side on the beach and you're right at St. Anthony's beach shack or Main Calangute market. Walk for 7-8 mins from main gate of the hotel and you hit Tito's lane to experience Goan night life.
Food: Food is good however unavilability of kitchen menu in the rooms makes it difficult to check options available and order. You will have to call up kitchen / restaurant and ask them.
I would highly recommend this hotel if you want to experience warm hospitality with great location, go to Fahrenheit.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abhishek J
Reviewed February 3, 2016

This is a good property, right on the beach.
The suites are tastefully done. The restaurant serves some good food and service. The restaurant staff, especially Deepak, is very friendly and helpful. Housekeeping needed some improvement though, about promptness. But after feedback, it improved. Coudnt get to try their Shack as it is under renovation.

Date of stay: January 2016
2  Thank AdityaGogate
Reviewed February 2, 2016

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in a Romantic Suite for a week before continuing on to visit family in India. The rooms were beautifully decorated- comfortable bed, amazing power shower, two televisions and a jacuzzi big enough for two! As they were ground floor we unfortunately had a view of the hotel wall from our balcony- but thats ok we weren't in the room much.

Breakfast was good- a choice of toast, fresh fruits (albeit with flies), hot and cold indian breakfast foods, and choice of cooked breakfast (omelettes, uttapam etc). We ate in the restaurant one evening and had room service another and the masala fish was good both times.

The beach was a minutes walk down the back of the hotel and you arrive at the Love Shack on Baga beach. Walk around the front of the hotel and you're on the main road with loads of tourist shops.

Wifi was poor and intermittent throughout our stay. We complained to the staff and they immediately came and changed our router with a new one which helped but unfortunately it was not password protected so other guests leeched our bandwidth. The next day the Wifi was down again and reception staff informed us it was a problem with the main broadband lines and they had called someone to come have a look. This continued throughout our stay- I'm not sure whether this was a hotel problem, or a local problem but it just meant we weren't able to research and use internet for small tasks that we wanted to.

Hotel pick up had been prearranged and the driver waited for us for over 2 hours due to airline delays. It took 90 mins to reach the hotel through semi-traffic. Although other reviews have mentioned a fancy car, ours was just a standard car with AC- comfortable but cost 1800 rupees. On our departure, we asked the hotel to book a local taxi which cost 1200 rupees and was very similar.

Other things to note- I had asked the hotel to get in touch to pre-arrange a candle lit dinner on the beach, and also ask for a Playstation in our room, but no one contacted me to arrange this and the Playstation was not available when we arrived. Playstation was not a concern, however I would have enjoyed a private meal with beach setting, but to be honest theres loads of nice places to dine when you're there. Hotel grounds were nice but felt like sunbeds etc could do with being updated as they were stained and uninviting.

Date of stay: January 2016
3  Thank Shreenaben
Reviewed January 30, 2016

I honestly did not enjoy my stay here. I personally think, I cant really term it as a resort. I really found it highly over priced and will definitely not recommend it to couples. More for people who are here for business. But even then may be I will not recommend it. It was a merely comfortable stay but nothing to write home about. Food was ok, not much variety. And whats with the glass washroom within the room. Certainly didnt enjoy it much. Plus, during the stay lights went off for the whole night. And had a really bad sleep without the air conditioner. Definitely ruined my trip.

Date of stay: February 2015
1  Thank Amateurwanderlust
FahrenheitGoa, Manager at Fahrenheit Hotels and Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2016

Dear Guest,
We look forward to our guests genuinely posting their feedback regarding their stay at Fahrenheit, since it goes a long way in improving our product as well as service delivery.
We are sorry to state that in this case, your reply seems contrived. The point about lights and air conditioning going off for the entire night is just not possible, since we have a back-up Generator that automatically kicks in within 2 minutes of the Main Supply going off. Till date this back-up Generator has not failed us.
With reference to your mention about whether Fahrenheit should be termed a resort, overpriced, and the glass washroom within the room, these are matters of personal opinion and individual taste.
With respect to your mention about food, we find it hard to believe that you did not enjoy the food and found it lacking in variety. A quick perusal of the feedback received from other guests will show you how much our guests love the food at Fahrenheit.
We also find it quite surprising that you have chosen to post your feedback after a year of your stay with us. While we do agree that we may not be “Perfect” in our product and service delivery, we assure you that we always strive to improve on our past performance.
During your stay with us In February 2015, had you pointed out your genuine displeasure with any aspect of your stay with our Team, they would have definitely made sure that you leave Fahrenheit a happier and delighted guest.

Management