“Freddie’s used to be called CUBA.”
Review of Cuba Baga

Cuba Baga
Ranked #27 of 127 Restaurants in Baga
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian, Mexican
Reviewed August 6, 2018

You will find this bar/ restaurant is run by Aneal, him, and his staff are freidlly,and helpfully.
The food is good, and you will have to go along way to beat there Sunday roast,and there home made meat pie,s.
The only improvement that could be made is that there curry servings are on the small side.
There is music in the bar, but it is not to loud so you can hear yourself talk. I would recommend this bar, I spend most evenings in here.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Tried to get in here a few nights but was always full and when one night we did manage to get a table had a lovely meal. We where recommended the steak pie chips mushy peas and gravy. Lovely meal fab pie. Staff friendly and I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I had breakfast here twice and it was good. If this restaurant would be in Europe, I would have rated it as a 3 star place, but it is in Goa --> 4 stars.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

As other reviewers have said quite a few Brits use the Cuba but that does not detract from the good service and food that is on offer.
We visited quite often during our stay, from a few drinks late at night and some nachos as a snack, all very good, and also ate during the day where we both chose a pie from the menu (of which there are a few) with chips, peas and gravy, just what the doctor ordered.
There's a pool table and TV's showing various sporting events.
The staff are polite and friendly and very efficient at what they do. A nice place to just sit and chill and watch the odd cow trundle past to the beach.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Cuba seems to be used as a meeting place by Brits for having a drink. In my opinion they should make more use of the kitchen as the fillet steak here is one of the best I've ever tasted.
Busier than the other bar/restaurants on CSM Road but we preferred things a bit more relaxed.