All reviews heritage property chef vijay main market swimming pool suite room chess board special thanks gosht f b old world charm courteous staff play area market place food quality his team breakfast spread wi fi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Personalised service, excellent staff and food, particularly Bramha Rathod, chittaranjan, Kiran, Kishore, Kapil, Ismail.

Always smiling staff, very co operative.

I luved the stay and service. Amazed at the service level of staff.Food was also excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had stayed in Citrus maybe 2-3 years ago and had an amazing experience with regard to the infrastructure and service, hence this time went with my parents.

1. This time i got to stay on the 1st Level, which was rather mediocre (in-terms on interior) as compared to the rooms on the ground level. My parents room was just fine (on the ground level)

2. At around 10:00 pm while i went for a shower I noticed that the bathroom faucet was broken. Called the housekeeping. The guy who came inspected and was a little reluctant to mend it quickly, however i insisted & told them that i need it done right away. With a very heavy heart the guy fixed it.

3. Next day around the same time the flow of the water through the tap was very very slow. I stopped my shower and called the housekeeping. The person came and told me to give them 5-7 minutes as they stopped the water pressure..... assuming that people would not have a shower at that hour (that's what he told me).

4. During our stay we ordered for a meal around 7:00 pm (dal kichdi) in the room. Dinner served without cutlery. My wife called them....they said 5 minutes. After 15 minutes my wife had to go herself. Amazingly she was told that she can take it herself, from the table in the dinning area.

5. During breakfast we ordered a Dosa (live counter). Was told that it would be delivered on the table. Well...the dosa comes (only dosa). So we requested them to give us some chutney and sambhar if that is right way to eat. Again the mysterious cutlery was nowhere in sight. Hunting for cutlery begins and we managed to get some on our own after being told that the treasure hunt for cutlery is on.

While these are some sorry instance's, however there were guys who were absolutely great in their behavior and service.

I think these guys are on the verge of loosing their plot. I would never go back!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pleasant stay. Service is very good. Staff is co-operative. Brahms and Kiran both are very courteous. Other staff is also very of helping nature. Rooms are specious and all basic necessities are provided. Evening tea and snacks are also provided by hotel which was new for us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Based on the reviews in Tripadvisor, we selected to stay at Citrus Chambers mahabaleshwar. The resort is nice, looking little old but well maintained. It is near to market so very convenient. The amenities are good. The food, especially breakfast is very good. Brahma and his team are cooperative. Kids also liked it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NageshK99
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Resort citrus too good....and here’s kitchen department staffs too supportive and nice behaviour specially chef vinurajjj and restornt incharge bramha sir service is to good and also dear Kiran.......and also there food menu like our mummys kitchengood atmosher