All reviews clear water recommend this hotel salad boat korcula
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Great place this hotel is very very serious about the cleanliness every thing here is very neat and clean. The location of this place is also very good I actually liked it. Overall, it a budget hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank PratikD253
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Good service, nice view, excellent location. Free parking. Kilometers of tha walking paths. Good spot for side excursions to old cuty if Ston, island Mljet and Dubrovnik. Boat to Korcula old town. Small but nice pebble beach.

Room Tip: Take room with balcony and sea view
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank 549adam
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Clean hotel, fine food, fine personal, clear water and beach, good connection to Korčula.
The covered parking spots should be provided for guests with cars.
There is a nice walking trail to the Orebic city.
Recommendation for a nice and pleasant vacation.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank 662suadh
Reviewed October 9, 2016

The hotel is OK, rooms are clean, but quite basic nad small, but they have balcony and great view. Also the location is great on the beach, which is nice. The breakfast is average from what can you expect of this level of the hotel in Croatia.

The biggest negative experience was payment. I have booked through booking.com and they charged my credit card twice (after reservation and when I have arrived in hotel, which I have noticed only after I returned from the trip). Hopefully this full be returned by my bank.

Probably this is not the only case. When I was in hotel I have overheard the dispute between a guest and receptionist. The receptions demanded from a guest payment on checkout, but the guest has stated they have already payed.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
8  Thank MatjazU4
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

First, I would like to say that I do not understand those people who gave negative comments. I was very sceptic before going because I had made my reservations before I read these reviews. According to the price this is an excellent hotel.
Staff, very friendly, helpful and always smiling.
Rooms, very clean, enough space, with great and cosy beds.
Food, simply fantastic with various choices and always fresh although breakfast could be little bit better, but ok.
The hotel is situated in the beautiful part of the town with long walking lane along the sea. It's maybe 2,5 km away from the town center, but that is great because the hotel beach is not crowded and its peaceful at night.
My only objection is for the pool bar which was not working while we were staying there. People would really like to drink some coffee or something while their kids are in the pool.
Anyway, a great hotel with great service and I would definitely come back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family