See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I don't like giving bad reviews, but I have no choice but to leave a 'poor' rating for this hotel.
A hotel somewhere in the province with restaurants nearby which close at 9.30pm - I think €80 is by far too much (especially as I was a single traveller). Breakfast is not included in the price (which costs about €10 extra.)
But there are more things to criticise. The girl at the reception doesn't speak a single word of English. The bed has a much too soft mattress which moves and bends with every movement. Next to the night tables are no sockets, which means it is impossible to read your paper on your I-pad in bed whilst it is charging - it has to be placed on a console by far too far away from the bed.
In the bathroom is just one plastic container which (allegedly) serves as soap, body wash, shaving cream, shampoo .... quite mean for the €80 they charge.
The size of the wardrobe is a joke - you can't hang more than 2-3 items to fill it completely.
A few months ago I stayed in an Ibis hotel near Milan which cost only €45 and was in every respect much better than this one. I left for them an excellent feedback, which they definitely deserved. I would definitely not return to that Ibis in France.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank IngeborgH391
JEAN MARIE D, Manager at Ibis Saint Die Des Vosges, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.

If restaurants surroundings farm at 9:30 pm, our is opened till 23 hours.
The bed, the size of the furniture, the welcome gifts and the price rate of the breakfast 9.90€ (buffet) is in agreement with the policy of the hotels of the sign ibis

We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

we were given 2 free cups of coffee in the evening and when we asked for our water bottles to be filled up before we left we were given 2 new free bottles in stead.
only niggle room had a faint odour of old cigarettes which left after leaving the window open for a while

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed January 14, 2017

All ways very friendly and nice staff,make you feel very welcome.and love dogs We stay at this ibis every year on the way to Switzerland.The town of stDie is very pretty and sits on the river bank .and lots of local restaurants to eat at the ibis also does food .

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

Reception team is nice, kind of small town family friendliness
Room are ok and TV have Spanish channels
Free wifi is not stable, payment wifi I don't know.
There is no daily laundry service, need to wait 2-3days...

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2016

Nice hotel. It is near the center of the town and it is right beside the Meurthe river.We had a little problem with the heating because on the night we've stayed there it was very cold. But the personnel fixed the problem.

Room tip: Ask for a room with view to the river
Date of stay: April 2016