See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Nice hotel next to the old city. Lohr am Main is a nice city to have a leisurely stroll. The hotel has a nice ambience and caters well to both business and non-business clientelle. The breakfast served at the Park Leiss Best Western was excellent.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Found thIs small hotel through the best western web page.

Needed some accommodation as I was on my way to a meeting from the airport in Frankfurt

Nice location, city center is close by.

Nice clean rooms, parking free of charge, greats breakfast!

A big recommendation

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Lohr am Main is a small but highly industrialized town. This hotel is located near city center and bang opposite to one of the plants by Bosch Rexroth. Hotel has it's own parking. While open parking spaces behind and aside the hotel are free (it's ample and safe), garage parking will cost you some 8 or 12 Euros/night. Hotel reception staff was efficient. I got my room keys within minutes of checking in. Rooms are well appointed with a comfortable bed, study table, television, refrigerator and closet. Bathroom is of decent size, a good shower and toiletries. Towels are very clean. Wifi worked well with reasonable speed.

A short walk of 5 minutes and you reach to a lovely city center. I was there on the last day of the Christmas market. It was small but very cute. Lots of nice shops, restaurants and bakeries are available there. The hotel offers Sauna facility which seems to be good as I learned from others since I did not get opportunity to experience myself due to time constraint. Breakfast a usual German, selection of bread rolls (Broetschen), sausages, eggs, corn flakes, cold cuts of different meat, tea, coffee and so on. Somehow I felt the breakfast room and the whole area was a bit depressing and could be improved for it's ambiance and usage of the space. Having said that I really liked the hotel and overall surroundings. I would highly recommend and stay here again when I get next opportunity.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

Parkhotel is a cute hotel. Located in Lohr center. Close to shops and restaurants. I wish it had its own restaurant too.
I spend 12 days in this hotel, it was a fine stay. Room is a little bit small and breakfast is better than avarage. Crew cant speak english well and internet is slow.
After all Lohr is not a big place, parkhotel is one of the best option in Lohr.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Fatih T
Reviewed July 20, 2016

When I am in this area for business, I come in this hotel, since many years.
This time it was not as good as it was the other times.
The room I had was at the 4th flor (under the roof), it as very little and the ceilng was very low, and even if I am not very tall (1,65 mt) it was difficult to walk in the room without thouching the ceiling with my head.
The room I had was also without air conditioning (like, I guess, all the other rooms at the 4th floor) and in summer time thsi could be a problem.
The parking place outside was full, so I had to serch for a place a little far from the hotel.
Room cleanliness is normally good and the breakfast has a lot of choices

Room tip: Avoid the rooms at the 4th floor (under the roof) because the ceiling is too low and also there is not air conditioning
Date of stay: July 2016