Panorama Village & Hotel
Irida Apartments(Agia Pelagia)(Great Value!)
US$86
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Blue Bay Resort Hotel(Agia Pelagia)
US$143
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Happy Cretan Suites(Agia Pelagia)
US$143
US$129
Official Site
Pela Mare Hotel(Agia Pelagia)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Priceline
Sunday Life(Agia Pelagia)(Great Value!)
US$40
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$280
US$272
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort(Agia Pelagia)
US$280
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$312/night.

• Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from these sites
1,281 results
All reviewsfree busbad reviewsfussy eatershop on sitefresh saladmain beachcleaned dailystunning viewsall inclusive foodinclusive baragia pelagia beachfantastic holidayrelaxing breakariscostanationalitiesbays
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stopped here for a week and were concerned about some reviews but we we met with nothing but kindness from the staff who made us feel welcome.

The room was a good size and clean with a lovely view from the balcony the pool was clean as were all the areas of the hotel we were never served any drink or food that was unacceptable I enjoyed it all and would go back !
The beach is a bit of a walk but nothing that worried us and we never waited long to be served at the bar all in all a great time

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Hallyboy30
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Me and my family are still at this All-Inclusive hotel as I write this review, I felt the need to Write this review on the good & bad on this hotel....I don't normally complain but I felt I had to say something, good & bad!
The Good:
On arrival we were pleasantly suprised on the looks of the hotel even though slightly dated, and by the reception we received from the staff on duty while booking-in, they supplied us with a family room as booked for my wife, me and our 2 children (8 & 6), again we were pleasantly suprised, our room was perfect for what we needed and all the amenities worked well.... We couldn't have asked for a better start to our holiday.
There are fantastic views of the sea and surrounding mountains from all the rooms.
The rooms come in different shapes and sizes for different needs and the are set out on all different levels like in a maze, not a problem once you know where your room is
The food so far has been average, I will explain why later. There are good choices, sometimes, and the sitting times through-out the day are good.
There are 3 pools at the hotel all with-in easy reach of each other

The Bad:
As I said earlier I would comment on the food, the choices are generally fairly good no problems there, the problems start with them keeping the food warm never mind hot, this is probably due to how the food is presented and at what time you decide to eat, never-the-less this is not an excuse, the food should be maintained at the same temperature through-out all the sitting times, I have pointed this out to the staff already but I think this advise fell on deaf ears....

All-inclusive where drinks are concerned is a joke........ The hotel has a policy that only one drink can be served to one person at any one time, this policy is relaxed when ever they feel like it, the maximum they will serve you is 2 drinks at anyone time, there are only certain drinks available at certain times of the day and evening. The bar is then closed from 22:30 each night for all-inclusive drinkers unless you wish to pay their inflated hotel prices, also be careful not to go to the bar near 22:30 and ask for 2 drinks as you will be told with-out any hesitation that it is one drink per person even though they have been serving 2 drinks per person all evening, I was fiscally told to go away and finish the drink i had been served and come back, when I explained that one drink was for me and the other for my wife they bluntly explained that it's one drink per person. I can understand their attitude if we were wasting drinks, but this was not the case.

The problem now is once you have had an experience like this you start looking for other things to go wrong and end up spending most of your holiday looking for things to complain about instead of enjoying yourself.

We have been to Crete about 8 times now over the years and all though this is the first time we have been all inclusive, this has been the worst experience here so far.
I think we will be doing our research a little more vigorously in the future, I wouldn't say to you all not to come but I would say have a good think about it before you decide!!!!!!

Simon Bowden-Surrey

Room Tip: The bedss are too hard for my liking and I wake up with a back ache
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Simon B
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Just returned from my Brother's Wedding and decided to stay in the same hotel as him and his bride-to-be's family, so we got to know them before the wedding.
The Hotel itself was apparently built in the 1980's, so it does perhaps look a bit dated. But, the cleaners did an excellent job of keeping the grounds and the rooms spotlessly clean. All the staff were extremely friendly and made us feel welcome. And, they bent over backwards to help my Brother with the Wedding arrangements, even going as far as to help find the venue for the reception (lovely restaraunt up in the mountains) and putting the hotels minibus and coach at our disposal for transport.
I am a fairly fussy eater and one of my concerns was the food- particularly after reading some of the negative reviews.
We only had breakfast and tea (and never thought of requesting a packed lunch to take with us to the beach) but I always found plenty to eat. I certainly became an advocate of Greek Breakfasts and their Sweets are superb! I also for some reason, became known as 'six puddings'......
The hotel is fairly up and down with frequent steps and slopes- but the island is mountainous so this was not unexpected. But, what was pleasantly surprising was that the trip down to beach wasn't as arduous as other reviewers have claimed- it's a 10-15 minute walk down and about 20 minutes back up. There are two steep sections: the first leading from the Hotel to the main road, which then meanders down to the next steep section which leads to the beach. The hotel provides a minibus three times a day (10:00, 15:00 and 18:00) which drops you just above the last steep slope (where it can also turn around easily.) I can understand why the minibus doesn't attempt to go down to beach- weekends the locals go to the beach and it becomes packed with cars. How one couple managed to get their car out, I will never know.
Anyone with even moderate fitness should be able to walk to and from the beach without any real problems.
Our only 'complaint' if you can call it that, was that the shower basin was small, so, I kept getting water over the bathroom floor. Oh, and one of the bulbs in the bathroom was out. Neither of these things interfered with our enjoyment of our Holiday and I would not hesitate to go here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Kevin_Manktelow
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We stayed 7 nights all inclusive holidays in may. Everyone was friendly, Mimo he the best animator, very good programs organized. We had a lot of laughter when we participated in the programs. The food was good. Next year we going back again:)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Maria V
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Arrived at this hotel to be told there was no room available for us. A genuine mistake we thought, but after encountering around 15 tourists over the week who told us the same story and who were either shunted off to other hotels, or were eventually found an 'upgraded room' subject to them paying a big supplement of course, we realised there was some kind of overbooking scam going on.I'm not a fussy eater but we had to eat out for the last 5 days of the holiday because I just couldn't stomach the fly ridden slop they were dishing out. The hygiene was awful, flies everywhere by the bar, crawling over the food, a toilet blocked with faeces by the restaurant for the whole week we were there. They would just shrug there shoulders, they didn't care. The 'all inclusive bar' was nothing of the sort as there was only a decent selection of drinks available for 3 hours each day; anything out of these 3 hours and you had to pay for them. We went last year but can only write about this now as we were awaiting the outcome of an investigation into this hotel with a possibility of litigation. The holiday company has now accepted liability for this appalling excuse of a hotel. Copy and paste this You-Tube video into your top browser for examples of the culinary and hygienic delights that await you at what the locals have dubbed the 'Hotel Dramorama': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEJXDPUNNOI&feature=plcp

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple