All reviews master suite infinity pool beautiful hotel our honeymoon amazing views pool staff between oia and fira senior suite sun loungers upon check bottle of wine sea view free upgrade private terrace blown away hotel restaurant the cliff
Reviewed October 7, 2015

We have just returned from a 4 night stay at San Antonio. I researched accommodation extensively when booking and could not have made a better choice. We had a truly magical few days and we're lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite with a spectacular sunset view and outdoor jacuzzi. Staff were lovely, food delicious and the private location between Oia and Imerovogili was perfect for us. Cannot wait to return .... already planning another visit.

Room Tip: Rooms at the opposite end to the spa and restaurant gave the best sunset views
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2015

We had the most wonderful honeymoon in Santorini, and we could not have picked a better hotel. The staff was super friendly and helpful the entire stay. Also, even though the location is not the most ideal for traveling to the popular places, I would not have changed the location based on the serenity and peacefulness of Imerovigli. It was so relaxing and the views are absolutely stunning from every angle. We also thoroughly enjoyed our room service breakfast on the balcony every day! That was awesome. The only thing I will note is that the wifi here is really useless (we could never connect). But if you want to have a truly relaxing vacation surrounded by the most amazing caldera views, you will not regret staying here!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2015

I found this hotel by looking at blogs online and thought the pictures looked incredibly beautiful, but I did bear in mind that pictures on hotel websites rarely give an 100% accurate view, due to good angles, photoshop etc. But when I arrived at the hotel and looked at the beautiful view it took my breath away and really looked exactly like the pictures I had seen online.
Me and my mother had booked a junior suite, but were upgraded to a senior suite, which was incredibly spacious and clean with a lovely table and seating area outside with the most beautiful view. The staff were so incredibly helpful, especially Sofia who checked us in, Dimitri who served us at breakfast and delivered our room service and Kate at the from desk who organised taxis for us most evenings.
On our first night we ate at the hotel and the food was delicious and the steak was one of the best I have ever had. On the other evenings we ate in Oia which is just a short drive from the hotel. Breakfast in the mornings was really good with a large variation and the view from the tables is incredible.
I saw a lot of reviews complaining about the lack of sunbeds but I didn't find that a problem at all, especially as there are more sunbeds up the stairs away from the pool. Also I do agree about the temperamental wifi, but personally this didn't bother too much as the main purpose of the trip was to relax, but if you had business to do I can see this being slightly frustrating.
As someone who has stayed in many different hotels and a lot of them being luxury, this is a truly beautiful special hotel, with fantastic staff and incredible views. I could never imagine wanting to stay at any other hotel in Santorini as this simply ticks all the boxes and more. In fact I hope to make this trip annually from now on, I can't recommend this hotel enough.

Room Tip: All rooms are fantastic
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Hannah2407
Reviewed October 5, 2015

Found the hotel on a travel writer review of the Greek Islands to Include Santorini
The San Antonio was everything he described and more ... was amazing , The staff , the views .. the food and Beverage.. my only real complaint was the internet / wireless service was very slow all during our 7 night stay .. sadly , still had to do work so this was a big deal .. the other small issue was no shower .. only a tub with a shower handle , But the location .. the beauty , the service .. i can go on .. was a 10 in my books even with the 2 small issues

Room Tip: try to get room with shower ..
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2015

It's been my first trip to Santorini, I looked for weeks for the perfect hotel for my sister and i.
I came across this hotel and decided to book our 3 nights here.
It was THE BEST decision we made! The hotel is beautiful, the staff is amazing! Friendly helpful, smiling all the time and willing to help with every issue you have.
The hotel is located right in the middle between Fira and Oia, there is bus station right by the hotel and taxi all the time.
The view from the hotel is BEAUTIFUL, all the Caldara right in front of you. very peaceful and quiet
we arrived at mid-day welcomed by Kate (amazing girl!) did the check in for us and set with us for about 20 minutes with the 'Santorini' map to show us all the things we have to see and do.
we booked the double standard room and been upgraded with NO extra charges to the junior suite by the pool.
The room was amazing, very clean and organized with all the things we needed. every evening the cleaning staff arrived to prepper the room for sleeping , changing towels , put bottles of water by the bed and took the garbage (AMAZING)
We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant on the evening we arrived , the dinner was really really good and worth every euro.
The breakfast was so so good
we took couple of recommendations from Kate (the reception lady that welcomed us) for trips which was worth every minute (catamaran trip and hiking to Fira)
All the staff was amazing, they arranged every request we asked, every taxi or issue we had
Go there! You won't be disappointed, we didn't want to leave and definitely will come back!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family