We stayed in the Zanetti villa for 5 nights as part of our honeymoon in September of this year. We were absolutely blown away with the whole look and feel of the place. Really tastefully decorated and the pool area overlooking the calderon was simply stunning.
Alex and her team really made us feel welcome and it was a lovely end to what had been a perfect honeymoon. You are pretty much left to relax and take the day at your own pace but there is always someone such as the ever present Dennis on hand to take care of your every need. The breakfasts were really nice with plenty of choice and plus you get to have it served where you wish.
Alex really made some wonderful recommendations for trips out and particularly places to eat. Thanks to her we found some really top places to eat.
It is one of the most beautiful places we have stayed and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone planning a trip to the island.
We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece