“Unforgettable time”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imerovigli
Anastasis Apartments
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Imerovigli
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
“Unforgettable time”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at Anastasis apartments in the White suite for 6 days in September 2011 and we had a wonderful time. The attention to detail and the special service was unforgettable. Despina and her team really went the extra mile - we will be back.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank LieselduPreez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Co.Laois
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Loved every minute of it, was there a year ago and I'm dying to go back, great place, great food, great service, everything just perfect.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Dee F
Frankfurt
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I can't believe we haven't posted a review yet, given that our stay was about 9 months ago. But to make it short, there is simply no hotel in the world that can compare to Anastasis.

Despina and her team display a service attitude that is second to none. The hotel is gorgeous and located in the most beautiful spot on the island. And the advice you get is unmatchable.

Basically, this is the perfect hotel and any hotel chain manager would be wise to spend a week at Anastasis to learn about service. It's incredible. And we will be back in 3 years when Despina will accept another reservation from us.

Room Tip: Junior Suite
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
14 Thank webgott
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 26 January 2012

It has all been said in the previous reviews. Listen to the staff suggestions, they are always spot on! Don't go anywhere else for sunset, the best view on the island is right here! I have never experienced service this good, and I don't think I ever will again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
10 Thank Bill W
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 January 2012

We stayed here in 2006 to celebrate our 10th anniversary and I always regretted not posting something. You can take my review with a grain of salt given the time that has passed but I'll just offer up that this is a beautiful property with the world's most breathtaking view on the world's most beautiful island (that I have seen), even with all of the tourists. All these years later I still think of it, and I would love to go back if there weren't so many other places I'd like to visit. A photo looking out over the Caldera hangs in our dining room in fact. Despina is a wonderful woman who went out of her way on so many occasions to make our trip special. Don't miss the red beach and the black beach, and sunset in Ia. And to this day, one of the top five meals I've ever had was within a short distance of Anastasis - Vanilia. Miles Davis was playing, this epic fog rolled in like something in a TS Elliot poem, it was magic. Some places have glowing reviews that don't quite pan out when you see it for yourself but this place is really special.

Room Tip: Don't deny yourself a room with the view - just go for it.
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
14 Thank M7C9
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I've traveled a fair bit but have never seen anything as close to the perfect place as this. Stay anywhere else and you're mad.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
23 Thank mattcallanson
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Over 400 excellent reviews, and everyone of them is right, this place is simply amazing and if you go to Santorini this is the MUST STAY place.

My wife and I stayed at the Anastasis Apartments for 4-5 nights in late August 2011, one of our stops in an 8 week holiday through Continental Europe, UK and Ireland. Our stay here coincided with our 30th wedding anniversary.

One of the things we tried to do throughout our holiday was choose places that in themselves were unique, charming or different so that where we were staying contributed to part of the holiday, and Anastasis Apartments certainly lived up to this requirement..

We arrived at Santorini airport and had arranged for a driver to collect us and take us to the apartments, from there our wonderful adventure began and certainly all of the experiences other reviewers had we also experienced. Without wanting to give too much away I won’t cover specifics and also much of what I would say has already been repeated many times over – reading all of the TA reviews will certainly give you a feel of what this place is like.

Despina and the staff were wonderful, and they were committed to making sure every guest was spoilt and made to feel extra special, always with a smile on their face and a charming, warm and engaging personality. In my view it is the people who work there that make this place amazing.

Our room was wonderful, the view simply breathtaking, the facilities awesome, the food incredible – gourmet room service, the afternoon tea on the balcony, the evening glass of white wine whilst watching the sunset from our balcony, it just goes on and on ……

Whilst we had no car and the apartments are located a little away from a nearby town, access to places was not an issue. Near to the apartments are some restaurants, and in many cases either Anastasis apartments or the restaurants would provide free transport. The walk into Fira was maybe 20-30 mins, and was enjoyable – getting to Oia was a bit more tricky but again Despina and her staff were to the rescue. They organised a taxi for us, and we caught a bus back, with a bus stop just outside the complex that was fine (the bus trip itself was an experience but that is another story !!).

Throughout the whole stay we were pampered, a small but classic example was when we would return from our walks along the coastal path, someone would see us coming and be waiting for us at the main gate with an ice cold glass of water – something very simple and minor, but just shows the attention to detail that the staff provide.

There are so many other stories I could mention, but that would spoil some of the surprises !!!. I so wish I was there now !!!

In summary this is a place not to be missed, and we certainly want to go back and stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
42 Thank PR1958
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
5.3 km away
Celestia Grand
Celestia Grand
#1 of 80 in Fira
1.3 km away
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
1.7 km away
1.1 km away
Astra Suites
Astra Suites
#6 of 50 in Imerovigli

Been to Anastasis Apartments? Share your experiences!