1,226 results
All reviewswhite suiteour honeymoonsunset drinkssuperior apartmenthot tubinfinity poollittle extrasturn down serviceanywhere in the worldwhole teamheaven on earthsteam roomprivate jacuzzilook no furtherevery eveningmoment you arriveblown away
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We picked Anastasis Apartments based on other reviews - we really wanted to stay here, but unfortunately the whole hotel was shutdown for a wedding. However, due to a cancellation and the hotel reaching out, we were able to stay here for 2 out of the 3 nights we were in Santorini. We were excited, and for good reason.

The hotel is exceptional - the view, grounds, pool, comfortable rooms, and diligent but respectful service all made this trip one of our best yet. There is not enough that can be said about the quality of the stay here, and the pictures do not do the beauty justice. Staying here was one of the most relaxing experiences we have had. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ben M
Reviewed January 8, 2018

In May, my and boyfriend and took a trip to Greece and spent three days, two nights in Santorini. Before arriving at Anastasis Apartments, we had no idea what to expect. Upon arrival, we were presented with cold towels and cucumber water. Despina, the owner, personally introduced herself and gave us a tour of the property. We had a middle room on the first floor, with a perfect view of the infinity pool and ocean. The room was beyond our expectations (ocean room, all white interior, very clean, homey and comfortable).

In the daytime, we did the scenic hike from Fira to Oia. When we returned from our hike, members of the hotel greeted us at the gate with towels and water, welcoming us back to our room. I would recommend waking up early one morning and taking advantage of the spa they have on site. They reserve it for private use and both the steam room and heated pool are amazing.

During sunset on our first night, the hotel surprised us with a private table for two, appetizer and glass of wine (wine made my Despina's husband). On our last night, we were surprised again with an invitation to the top deck hot tub for a private sunset viewing with a free drink. I'm sure you have heard how beautiful the Santorini sunsets are...

Overall, I would return to Anastasis Apartments in a heartbeat. Santorini is a very romantic place and even though we were not on a honey moon, this place treated us like the most important couple/people at the property.

Room Tip: all rooms are ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Emily R
Reviewed January 5, 2018

Undoubtedly the best holiday stay we have had. The hospitable team of Anastasis instantly made Greece one of our favourite travel destination.
We found them rated as the best hotel of 2012 and we took our trip in April 2013. I sent them an email saying that we would like to come have a sort of baby-moon as we had to skip our honeymoon due to work and now the baby is already on its way. They did not had all the dates for a single type of room so they booked us in two different rooms a standard room at the beginning and the suite towards the end of our stay. And I cant stress enough how perfect, organized and welcoming the whole team was.

The team does raise a bar for every other hotel experience. They spoil you literally !

Room Tip: The suites are lovely
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ritumbra
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

When I read the reviews on this place I didn’t know what to make of it, but they were absolutely correct. I can’t imagine I’ll ever stay somewhere with service that surpasses (or even equals) Anastasis. Of course the property has incredible views, the rooms are beautiful and immaculate, and the staff goes above and beyond with each interaction. There are lots of extras and surprises, and it feels as though you are receiving a very personalized experience.

Breakfast is delicious and extensive and served on your balcony overlooking the water. The staff are available to help make reservations and give advice on activities.

I was a bit hesitant about the location (not being in Fira or Oia) but it was no problem. There was provided transportation into Fira for dinner reservations, and being right on the hiking trail was perfect.

Booking is done directly with the hotel, which I wasn’t used to, but they were extremely responsive and easy to communicate with.

If we return to Santorini (which I certainly hope we do!) we would absolutely plan our dates around availability at Anastasis!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank NM12321
Reviewed December 6, 2017

My wife and I just spent our Honeymoon in the Anastasis Villa. To say it was amazing would be an understatement. The view is just perfect. With the cliffs of the Caldera and Oia in the distance, day and night it is just awe inspiring. Despina and her staff are flat out amazing, they went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. Especially Mayra, she has such a genuine personality. Her stories and advice for must see places made for amazing adventures. We will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple