“Amazing place, attention and views!”

Imerovigli Palace Hotel
Ranked #49 of 51 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Although the rooms and bathrooms are pretty standards, they are super clean and they all have view to the sunsent and a little table outside to chill.

This place is lovely, you have view to both sides of the island (sunrise and sunset!) and the pool is very nice and clean.

The restaurant that is next door is very good, all in all, very recommended! perfect location and customer service :)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 August 2011

It is an exciting hotel at the most beautiful place of the world! Everything was perfect! Rooms, swimming pool, staff, view and the most beautiful sunset of the island!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Our original hotel accomodations were cancelled due to overbooking. My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this little jewel in the middle of the island. This hotel and its staff ended up being the highlight of our whole trip. First off, it is family owned. It is a father-son ownership and both take much pride in hospitality and service. Fred, the owner took us in when we had no where else to go, he made sure that my 30th birthday would be one I would always remember and he spared NO COST! He took it upon himslef to help me with rescheduling all accomodations, transfers, flights, and even future tours ()whom he had personal connections with). His son, Alex showed us around town and took us to an amazing dinner where we ate under the moonlit sky. What a duo! The bartender Costas is amazing. Ask him to make you his speciality drink, "sweet revenge," and if you have time, get to know him. He has such a good outlook on life.
In addition to the best staff I've ever met, the hotel and view cannot be beat. You have an unobstructed view anywhere in the hotel of the sunrise and the sunset. If you get a chance, stay in the suite. It is a two-story cottage that has a personal entry and balcony. The place was well kept and I could not remember a time where they weren't doing something to make the hotel look even better. Always painting, always cleaning, and in the meantime always asking us how we are. Oh and did I mention that they greeted us with a delicious refreshing beverage.....
Not only do I recommend this hotel to everyone, but I will stay here again and again in my future vacations to Santorini Island.
Fred told me that his only hope for this hotel and the buisness he provides is to see a smile on everyone's face that stays there. I can without a doubt say that my boyfriend and I can say "job well done!"

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Our second visit was again most enjoyable. The host family could not have provided a much better service. Helpful with directions, places to eat and other general information about life in Greece. The views from the pool area and adjoining rooms are spectacular. The breakfast was more than adequate and seemed to last all morning catering for all sleepy heads! We will no doubt return in future years to this haven on the top of the island!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 22 July 2011

My husband and I stayed at Imerovigli Palace on the first stop on our honeymoon (later continuing to Folegandros, Mykonos, Hydra and Athens). From the minute of our arrival, Fred, his son and his staff made us feel right at home. We got helpful tips and suggestions about secluded beaches on the island, amazingly authentic (and not touristy!) restaurants (the downside is that we will need to go on a serious diet now ;-). Thanks to Fred we experienced Santorini through the eyes of the locals, rather than having an average touristy experience.

The hotel is very nice and the views to the caldera are truly breathtaking! The swimming pool is great - very spacious and clean. The rooms are very clean and we are very thankful to Fred for upgrading us to the honeymoon suite.

We will definitely be back!
Anna & Kobi

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2011

Quiet, small ,and select, extremely clean and friendly place with the added bonus of an extremely pleasant and helpful owner on site to guide you to the best sights beaches and restaurants.
Fred is awesome and helped us to have the best stay ever on this beautiful Island.
The most peaceful and beautiful place ever with amazing sunsets.
Hope to go back soon and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2011

We stayed again at the Imerovigli Palace, and had a wonderful and relaxing stay. We were treated like family by the owner Fred. The view of the caldera, and of Oia is fantastic. This is a truly beatiful place to be. They have improved the view by removing some of the plants that used to block the view down the back side of the island, so there are now more 360 degree views to see the water in both directions- previously the views were from the top floor only. The breakfasts were very good Greek breakfasts (yogurt, honey, fruit, bread, tomatoes, feta, nescafe), but you should not expect a full American (or English) style breakfast.

I do wish that there were more resturants within walking distance; there is really only one option in easy walking distance- Iris is next door, and was very good- better this year than four years ago but after 3 lunches and 1 dinner there, we did wish for more variety.

All in all a wonderful stay at a lovely hotel on a beatiful island.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family