“Swish looking place with a good menu”

Ristorante Le Terrazze
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Gravedona
Price range: US$28 - US$56
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Lots of choice in a very nice setting. It has a large outside dining area and plenty of space inside for cooler evenings.
The tuna in sesame was delicious.
Pleasant staff too.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Soup was terrible to start, fillet steak was great, although the potatoes with it were uncooked (either very cold in centre or still effects from frozen)

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

I am still waiting for the mark "GOOD" in TripAdvisor, and that is a fair mark for this restaurant. The meals are good, not perfect, the service attentive and friendly.
Why I tend to give now an average is, that to many little aspects are not good:
- insalada mista without oil and vinegar at the table.
- service not remarking you on the terrace
- service employee finalizing the Pizza, not the cook
- ingredients "parked " at the side table
Etc. This restaurant shines like more, but is not fulfilling this promise.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit the food was excellent - so tasty and plenty of
It! Staff very helpful and friendly (spoke great English too)

Only slight negative was the time it took for our order to be taken (15-20 mins) and there was quite a wait between courses too but due to the lovely atmosphere and Amazing food it didn’t ruin our Visit.

Will definitely return if we get the chance to visit Gravedona again!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I don't knpw where to begin with but it was one of the worst dinners in my life!! I had to wait over 1.5 hours for my pizza while half of the family had already finished their meals!! Even after reminding them to bring the pizzas it took them another 30min! Staff is very unfriendly and really not helping. They tried to apologise by offering desert but that doesn't make up for anything! I will never return to that place in my entire life thats for sure!!!