“Fantastic experience ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

No it’s not cheap but I wasn’t expecting it to be. We had a lovely evening watching the sun go down. We chose one of the set menus with wine pairing and were not disappointed. We have eaten in very high end restaurants, and local cafes - you adjust your expectations. I had read some of the reviews and was expecting a great view and so-so food but was very pleasantly surprised. We even had the joy of seeing some dolphins a few hundred metres away.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,971)

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is about the scenery and period. Food is overpriced and they don't even know how to do a rare steak. It was overcooked. A simple beef and fries for a child cost 45€!!!

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a good restaurant in Polignano and I asked to the concierge in my hotel . He gave me a name but was closed
Then , probably because he did’n find other solutions send us to this place.
Honestly the food and the service were right good but the price compared to the level of food was incredibly high.
Just to compare the only three star restaurant in the south of Italy is much less expensive and this is far from a one single star
The feeling you have , if you are Italian , is to have been cheated;in fact we were probably the only Italians in that place

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Came here for our last dinner in Italy. The restaurant is truly breathtaking.

Unfortunately...the food is awful. Not just a little bit - but “leave after the second course to find something else so I won’t starve” awful. I sent two dishes back and they still charged us.

Don’t come here for dinner.

Make a reservation and have a drink - then leave. Your wallet and stomach will thank you

6  Thank Elise B
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Stunning place with incredible views and very expensive menu. We had a booking for lunch on a weekday and it was only 2 other couples. It's quite chilly there for April and all areas were shaded.
The food was of good quality but definitely not worth €130 per person for a two course lunch. Saying that, it is worth visiting and you can only do so by having food. Service was ok.