B&B Casa Dorsi(Polignano a Mare)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Malu Bed & Breakfast(Polignano a Mare)
US$159
  • Breakfast included
San Tommaso(Polignano a Mare)
US$134
US$170
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$369/night.

Tra le Mura(Polignano a Mare)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Giovi' Relais(Polignano a Mare)
US$190
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Covo dei Saraceni(Polignano a Mare)
US$181
  • Breakfast included
B&B Grottone(Polignano a Mare)(Great Value!)
US$105
B&B.it
US$202
Priceline
L'Abbate Hotel(Polignano a Mare)
All reviewsmain buildinggreat locationold townwashing machinebreakfast roomtrain stationlovely townroof terracethe ownerauroraanticamareannexluggagebedroombalconiesstylish
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Antico Mondo B&B with my husband from May 21 to 23rd in a room called Symphony. The room was very cute and it was located in a beautiful narrow alley covered by flowers. It's a great location as it's right the centro storico and it's also very close to the popular beach of Polignano a Mare.
The room was decorated with cute musical instruments and notes, it was very clean and beautifully furnished.
Staff are very helpful and friendly. Upon our arrival, they arranged a pick up from the nearest parking lot, as we drove to the town from Bari. The guy helped us park in a provate parking lot that belonged to Antico Mondo and he drove us and our luggages with his bicycle cab all the way to the room, it was a fun ride.
Breakfast was served at their main building and it was amazing and fresh with local produce. The nice lady from reception invited us to a tour of one of their upscale rooms that had a door opened to the breakfast area. It was an amazing room fully renovated in an old building, with classic furniture and antique touch yet contemporary. The room had an stunning balcony facing the town, the room is definitely on my wish list for next visit :)
I totally recommend this place and hope to go back sometime very soon.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017

We loved staying at Antico Mondo - it was an excellent choice - clean, characterful, stylish, within the old city walls, so location cannot be beaten. You have lots of great restaurants all within 5-10 minutes walk, plus the beach is only 10 minutes away, train station 15 minutes. Breakfast very nice. Polignano a Mare is a lovely location and we would love to return.

We booked an apartment, it was 50 metres from the main building, the apartment was lovely, and we had it all to ourselves. The lady made a point of saying that we had the apartment all to ourselves a couple of times, although I expected this to be the case when I booked. Within the apartment there was a locked door to a second bedroom, and our bedroom also had a lock, so I believe the apartment is designed to accommodate 2 separate couples. We would not have liked to have shared the main (dining) room, small kitchen and roof terrace with another couple we did not know. And the bedroom would have been very cramped if we had to store all of our luggage in only the bedroom. Having said all that, we did have the apartment to ourselves and it was wonderful, but please clarify exactly what you are booking if you choose the apartment option.

Overall, we loved Polignano and Antico Mondo, and we would love to return one day.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AFCW
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and yes, Polignano a Mare is a popular destination, but compared to similarly priced hotels (note I said hotel not B&B) our room was not a good value. Had we booked one of the less expensive rooms in the main building that lead directly into the breakfast room I would have been disappointed because I imagine those rooms would be loud. For a budget traveler this would be a great option, but the price isn't really budget based on my experience in Italy.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Absolutely charming B&B with excellent staff who understand English and will answer all of your questions. I had a gorgeous room with exposed stone walls and a very large porch. The shower is a bit tight, but that's just being picky because there was plenty of hot water and that's a huge plus. I can't praise the room and staff and location enough. Everything was in perfect working order. Lovely breakfast with delicious cappuccinos. The B&B can arrange a car to drive you to Polignano a Mare and you can hire them for other places, as well. If you drive, note that the parking is about a mile away in a small field (middle of town) with a gate. We needed a key to open the gate. The hotel itself is in the old, historic part of town, which is fabulous! There is no way to park in there, so it's nice that the B&B has parking at all. I believe there is a small fee. Walk to the beach, walk to the statue, walk around the old town, walk to everything you could want to see in Polignano a Mare. The first night it was a Friday and people were having fun in the streets, so it was noisy, but it didn't inhibit me from falling asleep. I slept very comfortably. I will definitely stay here again, next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

This B&B is clean and comfortable, providing an atmosphere of an older home but with modern amenities (also good wi-fi in room). The front desk provided help with finding restaurants for the evening and anything we wanted to see. They also offered help to get bags up to rooms since it is a climb from the front entrance up to the rooms. They have a separate parking area (extra fee) about 3-4 blocks away that is gated.
The location of the room fronts onto the main road in the central district so there is a bit of road noise. Also, below the room on the street level there is a bar/restaurant that played music until after midnight.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple