8 people are viewing this hotel
US$277
Hotels.comUS$362
Trip.comUS$315
eDreamsUS$362
All reviews huge room pool area breakfast and dinner private patio private parking mare
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2020 via mobile

Overpriced, bad service, a "4-stars" hotel which serves you rotten orange juice and expired/frozen fruits. Decent room despite the toilet door not closing. The swimming pool is nice but that's pretty much it.
An advice, you can find better elsewhere.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank benmR9312JD
Elvira Duro, Altro at Cala Ponte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing a review and we apologize you had any problems. I'm writing now to you that we do not agree because it is impossible that you found expired juice and that the oranges were bad, daily we do a strict check so for this reason all our guests before had any problems.
Best regards

Reviewed August 30, 2020 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel 4 nights and we loved it.
Everything in this hotel is perfect.
The pool is amazing
The rooms are nice and comfortable with private terrace to each room.
The restaurant is very good with nice snacks for the pool area, good food for dinner and nice selection of local wine.
The location is great, 5 min by car to polignano a mare and they have private parking very close to the room as well.
But above all is the staff, very friendly and helpful. They helped us a lot with recommendations etc.
Special thanks to Tommi from the restaurant team
We will back for sure

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank zalaks88
Reviewed August 3, 2020 via mobile

Brand new hotel in the outskirts of Polignano a mare (5km by car to the city center) with private parking and amazing garden with pool.
The main feature of the hotel is the central swimming pool around which the small houses that serve as hotel rooms are built. Each room is equipped with a large bathroom and has a private patio. Furniture and beds are brand new and super comfortable.

No restaurant service was available during our stay but great breakfast was offered. The choice of delicacies, both salty and sweet, was limited but really good. We enjoyed a lot the service and the personnel friendly remarks in the morning.
When departure day came, the Staff was very kind and let us keep the room till noon.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank L4730AFgiovannip
Reviewed February 12, 2020

I stayed with my husband in room 304.
After 4 days, our room became infested with ants.
We were assured it had been cleaned, and returned that night to find more. The man on night duty put us in 507, after we had cleaned the room ourselves. 507 had a blocked drain and smelled disgusting! I was 5 months pregnant and had to stay in an ant ridden room, and then a room that stank!
The next day we asked for 304 to be cleaned so we could get changed. It was not cleaned and we were not informed that a new room was found until that evening this was all extremely stressful for us, especially as I was pregnant and need a clean environment.
We were not treated well by staff when we were complaining, and found the lady who dealt with us on checkout extremely rude and unhelpful. She told us she 'could not control the animals" and it was because we had I've tea in our room.
We were offered a voucher on departure, but we have no interest in staying in this hotel again after three days were ruined!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 584samanthad
Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

I was missing some finetuning for a 4* hotel. 4 people of the staff at the reception the time I did my check-in. The key did not work immediate. I had to go back. Than somebody came with me.
I missed a book /map in the room with opening hours from wellness, breakfast, phonenumber of the reception for making a reservation for dinner . For dinner they asked me how I want my meat, medium or well done. I said medium, but it was euhm like a shoe sole. I was tired and did not want to discuss. But that’s the reason I went out for the second night. No salt and pepper on the table. Only 1 waiter.
The room itself was very clean, housekeeping did a good job!! At least that’s for me most important.
At night some noice. Not sure if it was from the highway or from planes.
You need a (rental)car. There’s a large parking area.
I will come back to Apulia but other hotel and other location.

Date of stay: November 2019