Maracaibo Aparthotel
Marina Suites(Puerto Rico)
US$141
  • Pool
Apartamentos Miami Gran Canaria(Puerto Rico)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$144
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Apartamentos Montecarlo(Puerto Rico)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$90
US$74
US$61
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$233
US$226
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewssuperior roomair congran canariacleaned every day with fresh towelspool areaa king size bedcleaned every day except sundaycomplimentary toiletriesbeach marinaminute walkshopping centrebasic roomfourth floorenglish speaking channelsperfect stayfollow the roadstayed here for a week
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Before I review the hotel a few words about Puerto Rico itself - it’s a large complex of apartments/hotels in a self made setting. There’s no real “character” as such so if that’s what you want then be prepared to hire a car and just the resort as a base. It’s situated in a series of three adjoining valleys ended up at one stunning man made beach, one beach/marina and one smaller marina. It’s brash, lively in places but does boast stunning views out to sea.
The hotel is not far from the smaller of the two beaches only 5-10 minutes walk max. The main entrance is at the rear and top of the hotel due it (like all the others) being built on a slope. There is however a small shop right across the road from the reception. Lifts are central and a small path to the lower front gives access to the main road and then beach/restaurants etc.
Decor is dated but acceptable and the rooms spacious. The best thing however is the views from the balconies - easily the biggest plus for the hotel. Staff are mostly very friendly and the pool kept very clean as is the adjacent bar area. Food is average much like most of the restaurants in the nearby Europa Centre with its majority of cheap “tacky” shops (with only a handful of decent clothes/shoe ones). Watch out for the daily internet & air con charges as they could make this economical hotel the opposite!
To conclude - great location but pay the extra for one of the superior rooms for nicer decor in a higher floor and be prepared for walking as it’s a must to get to places unless you take taxis everywhere. Enjoy!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner end of september begining of October.
We booked a Superior apartment with Wifi and Aircon included.
This was really amazing as the weather was still really warm so enjoyed habing it included, if it wasnt we would of gladly paid extra.
The hotel is so lovely and everyone is extremly friendly and always happy to help.
Good maid service, amazing and helpful reception staff always there to help you no matter how silly your questions.
Restaurant/bar staf amazing and great food! Loved the paella and sunday bbq.
We had a great time and would defenetly be back and recomend, and dont take notice of moaners on here, because you get them everywhere

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I’m sitting at the pool writing this as it’s our last day.

We booked this accommodation through booking.com. It was to be a second week of our holidays after a fabulous Mediterranean cruise the previous week.

I booked through booking.com and didn’t take much notice of the booking prior to arrival. Upon arrival I asked if there was air con in the room and we were told that it was to be paid for extra so we did.

I later checked my booking confirmation and it clearly stated that the air con was included. I tried to query this with reception early on in my stay and other issues (only little issues) but was asked to come back. As I was on holiday and not here to complain I decided to leave it until check out.

I showed the reception lady my booking confirmation of the air con included and she stated that it was a facility but not included in the price of the ‘standard room’. Anyway i was not refunded for the air con even though it Clearly stated on my booking it was. It’s very misleading. She told me that it’s very clear on the booking.com website. I have since looked and it’s definitely not clear. It clearly states that air con is included.

Not everything was a disappointment. The bar staff are lovely, food is good. The cleaning staff are great and the place is kept clean. Good location.

I would not come back though. I have been to the canaries so many times I can’t count so there are far more better hotels that’s far better value for money.

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week i was due an op so wanted r & r which i got.lovely loaction with lovely helpful staff.The superior room which is extra you dont have to start paying for internet an tv remotes hairdryers and things like that. On leaving day we were allowed to pay the extra for a room as we wasnt leaving till early hours.Our coach didnt turn up had to pay an extra €60 to airport not hotels fault tho god knows wat we would of done if we had only taken a certain amount of cash as some do.As i got home i realised i had left my hair straightnses i told the hotel who promptly posted them which was above and beyond.The only issus i would have is the evening entertainment and prices of jacuzzi i think some kund ov reward card where when you spend a certain amount you get half hour or something.I would return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank samjane67
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a one week break at Maracaibo. Staff are amazing especially blonde Norwegian girl in bar in evening. She is a pleasure to have around. Rooms are well spaced and clean. Try to get an end room as they have best views. Room 201,301, 401. All good. Food is nice however keep an eye on the hotel cat who had a great eye for the payella that was ready to go to customers. He was having a good munch but when the girl in bar told the chef he said don't worry about it and it went out on sale to customers. The cat does tend to sleep on all the chairs and beds which personally I found a bit un hygienic. The wi fi is not free and there are no microwaves in kitchen. All in all it was a pleasant hotel and I would stay here again but would keep a close eye on the cat

Stayed: October 2017