The accommodation is excellent with plenty of room providing everything you need with full kitchen which was fully equip. The room, hotel and pool area was spotlessly clean. Our room had a stunning view of the sea and pool which was a pleasure to wake up to.
I went the 17th April and after looking at weather reports stating it was going to be cloudy and rainy days I was concerned about the weather being to cold for the children to enjoy the pool but I was pleasantly surprised, it was 22c and upwards with no rain but some cloud and wind which was nice. The pool could be chilly (to cold for me) but that didn't stop my children from spending all day at time in the small pool as the big pool was a bit colder and a bit to deep for my 7 yr old. It was also a bit chilly in the night.
They have a great entrainment crew for the children and adults if you like to participate, with the kids club and mini disco and other activities throughout the day and night. I recommend the comedy Elvis show and the Parrot show if any of these are on while you are there I would take a look.
It is a quiet area with little around there are a few bars and restaurants in either direction I recommend the Chinese restaurant less than 5 mins up the road with great food, great staff and good prices and in the opposite direction Angus Steakhouse which was good food for good prices!
I would recommend this hotel for families and mature couples who are looking for a relaxing break in a stunning hotel. I hope to return later in the year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife/San Miguel De Abona, Canary Islands