All reviews clay pigeon shooting kings restaurant modern hotel go kart track rooms are spacious large car park an excellent hotel buffet style good size wedding venue couple of nights main restaurant building work the air conditioning jurassic coast reception staff night stay
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Two of us stayed at the hotel for two nights at the end of August. The rooms were spacious and clean, and had pretty much everything you'd want in them (the only helpful extra would have been an iron). As somewhere to sleep the rooms were pretty much perfect, and the location good for our stay just off one of the main roads (we did a bit of exploring around Dorchester and Weymouth, as well as a walk around Cerne Abbas, none of which was very far away). We ate in the restaurant one evening, and I was surprised by how quiet it was given the food was really great - the chocolate torte was one of the best deserts I've had in a while, and the whole meal wasn't really lovely, and the price felt about right. The only down side we experienced was that when we went to book treatments in the spa, no one was available to talk to us, and a promise to call our room that evening to book something in wasn't kept. We did look around the spa however, and it did look very nice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KatieCavendish
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my girlfriend on 1st September and just wanted to say the spa facilities, treatment and the afternoon tea were all simply superb, words couldn’t do it justice. Thanks to all the staff for making me and my girlfriend feel so welcome. We will be back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2018

all fine for a quick stopover. wanted a VAT receipt and was told that they couldn't give me one as I had booked through Expedia and the room rate was different... never had that before....staff were attentive rooms nice, A/C not working in room but not too much of an issue

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2018

My friend and l were in need of a relaxing day away for our hectic work schedule. We though a Spa day would be perfect.Really

My friend and l were in need of a relaxing day away from our hectic work schedule. A Spa day seemed the perfect idea. The George Albert Hotel gave us that and more...
Fantastic Spa with clean, modern facilities. Staff were friendly and accomadating. Afternoon tea was delicious. We will be back.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my work colligue arrived on the 19th to work and stayed in the hotel a week overall the service was very good you had Sarah from reception that made us laugh and was very understanding .you had macia (magic) who's hospitality has been Fantastic he has gone above and beyond his work role he has a great future ahead of him. You had georgina and co helping with waiting staff they were great and u had Andrew who was also good. The spa team is lead by MISS VERNA she runs a tight ship and was very polite to us then amee who made me laugh.u all made our yoing person in our care feel amazing too.

Some of the higher managers could smile a bit and be a bit more interactive but overall a thumbs up.

Thanks guys