“Holiday dining”

Cuisines: Scottish, Contemporary, British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Food very good staff friendly and efficient nice atmosphere lovely position with great views so good we went back for more

1  Thank castelina

Reviewed June 4, 2018

There were 12 of us attending a suprise meal on Friday evening at the restaurant. The food was out of this world, not one of us could fault it. The duck that I had for my main course was delicious and cooked to perfection as sometimes it can be chewy. The rice pudding for dessert was fantastic. You are spoilt for choice with the menu and I must admit I found it hard to decide. The service and staff there are top class. Exceptional evening in such beautiful surroundings. Thanks to all concerned who made our evening one to remember.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife, I and a friend had dinner here. The mushroom soup was exquisite, the lamb was perfectly cooked. Even the dessert, which I can normally take or leave was awesome. Great restaurant

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We booked a table at 6pm just when the restaurant opened. We arrived early and had a drink in the lounge overlooking the Solway Estuary. At 6 prompt, we were shown to our table. The dining room was all set up with lit candles, jugs of iced water on the tables and all the chairs set at an inviting angle. Such a lovely touch.
Our table was facing the Solway and it was a lovely evening which just enhanced everything. We both have a sweet tooth so decided to go with a main course and dessert option. My husband had pheasant and I had belly pork - oh gosh they were both beautifully presented and very tasty. We both cleared our plates. The portions were a good size.
The waiting staff were fantastic, polite, friendly and attentive.
The desserts were delicious again beautifully presented and very yummy.
The menu is a collection of different foods - a cut above what you may expect but excellent.
We had a lovely evening and thoroughly reccomend Del Amitri Restaurant

1  Thank Daisiesmum
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

The venue for this Hotel is great at Powfoot near Annan.
The Staff are very friendly and professional, the Hostess is great, the food was lovely except my Lamb, it was ok but not like what I had a few months ago, but would still go back.