“Value for money”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Set menu very good as you have the choice of dishes on the menu. Service was a little slow but they were training a new member of staff.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

I ordered a takeaway last night and was best takeaway I've ever had. I had a chicken tikka starter which was lovely and moist, followed by a chicken jalfrezi which was gorgeous with pilau rice. Would highly recommend sitar, lovely owners , real nice people see you again soon

1  Thank alan h
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

A very good Indian!

Although the decor is not our cup of tea, it is clean and the food is well worth the visit.

If you like your Indian food, this is a reasonably priced place, especially when having the couples offer. Our only negative was the Takka Dahl, it was very watery, and not thick like all others. My guess from a chefs perspective is that there wasn't any ready and they had to rush to throw something together. We would have happily waited for it to be cooked properly, conversely though the waiter told us this is how it is supposed to be, I'm not saying he's lying, but I've never seen it done in such a way, and felt like I was being lied to!

The last paragraph apart, this restaurant is worth a visit if in Annan.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Had a lovely takeaway from sitar tonight. Made a phone call and the food was ready for collection within half an hour. Excellent service and good choice of food. Would recommend.

1  Thank nananoona
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I love coming here for either a takeaway or a sit down. The food is great everytime, a good difference to the usual takeaway places in Annan. Just a shame it is not as busy as the rest.

We have heard very mixed reviews on service with others saying they have waited a long time for their food but we have had fantastic service everytime. But ai believe it has changed hands a few times, however, we have been coming for 10 years and never had a problem. Just a shame they don't permenantly deliver as this would be handy. They have delivered to us the very odd time because we have asked which was very nice of them.

Lovely high quality food.