I spent the 1st week of October at Oceanstone. It proved to be a very nice location. There are multiple cabins, most of which are divided into separate halves or upper and lower levels. I was fortunate to have a view of the Atlantic Ocean from my room, Many of the units had small kitchinettes. Although slightly rustic, the rooms were very comfortable, and could readily accomodate 2 people. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed for the season. I found the staff to be very helful and friendly. Neat place!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, comfortable and stunningly beautiful, Oceanstone provides a natural escape from a world stuck in fast forward. Weddings are our specialty, along with corporate retreats and getaways. Close to Halifax, Peggy's Cove and major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Oceanstone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanstone Inn & Cottages Hotel Nova Scotia
- Oceanstone Inn And Cottages
- Oceanstone Resort Nova Scotia/Indian Harbour