I stayed here for a conference and ended up having a delightful cottage to myself, tucked away in the trees but close enough to hear the lull of the Atlantic. Food supplied for us was good ,but, not extra ordinary. We found the restaurant expensive and the menu more upscale than some of our group wanted. Overall though the Resort was lovely with well stocked cutlery and such. Lovely place to kick back and relax and revel in the natural beauty that surrounds it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, comfortable and stunningly beautiful, Oceanstone provides a natural escape from a world stuck in fast forward. Weddings are our specialty, along with corporate retreats and getaways. Close to Halifax, Peggy's Cove and major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Oceanstone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanstone Inn & Cottages Hotel Nova Scotia
- Oceanstone Inn And Cottages
- Oceanstone Resort Nova Scotia/Indian Harbour