Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2017

My husband and I stayed at Peter's for one night and it was fantastic! We will certainly be back. The house is beautifully kept, with gorgeous wood floors, and the bedrooms are tastefully decorated (and the bed was incredibly comfortable!). I wish we had more time to lounge around the pool and hot tub. What cannot be missed is breakfast at this B&B—Peter will make anything you could dream of, and it is all delicious. Peter truly makes you feel like his home is your home.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017

The home is in a country-like setting, located away from the hustle and bustle of downtown and the beach area. If your in town for a quiet stay, maybe for a play at the Huron Country Playhouse, then this is the ideal spot. It is also only a short drive away to restaurants, stores, and the beach. Peter, the host serves a wonderful breakfast.
He is welcoming and helpful. I highly recommend this B&B and will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

My daughter and I recently stayed at this gem bnb and I'm so thankful we found it! Peter is a great host, so friendly and welcoming. I rate it like a 5 star because his house is incredibly beautiful with decor and you can tell alotta love goes in to his business. The rooms are clean, spacious and well dressed even with wall mount TV. The outdoor heated pool was delightful to swim in and plenty of sitting areas for lots of people. I must rave about the morning breakfast, top notch. His cooking skills are a bonus and believe me it was beautifully presented and tasted delish! Peter - you are an excellent host! This will be our 'go to place' when we return.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017

We stayed at the B & B last weekend for 3 nights. This was our 2nd time staying and it was amazing. The house is beautifully decorated, and the backyard is an oasis with a pool and hot tub. There is also a cabana with a full size fridge, stove and dishwasher for guests to use. Peter makes you feel at home and cooks a delicious breakfast to enjoy inside or outside by the pool. Grand Bend is a short drive away offering restaurants, stores, and the gorgeous beach.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KBSwift
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Wow! This place is fantastic! I had the opportunity to stay at "A Grand Hideaway" and I can not say enough positive things about the property and the host Peter! The friendly service, the clean environment (rooms, bathrooms, etc), manicured gardens, the heated saltwater pool, and the outstanding breakfasts are just a few of the wonderful things that you will get to experience when staying at this "hidden gem". Upon arrival, you are made to feel like you are renting your own private villa! Highly recommended to anyone 21 years of age and up!