Lowest prices for your stay
US$145
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$145
Free cancellation until 21-05-27
PricelineUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
StayForLongUS$191
All reviews pool bar gran almirante massage chair dominican republic room service breakfast buffet business trip casino hodelpa santiago gym dr nancy attention personnel bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2021

I've stayed here for several times and it was a very pleasant stay every time.
Rooms ,breakfast,restaurant ,the swimming pool all are very good and my last stay was during corona .They still managed to make my stay very comfortable without breaking the regulations due to the coronavirus.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hodelpa Hotels, Otros at Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2021

Greeting Howiemaas:

Thank so much for sharing your Excellent Hodelpa Experience with us and the Tridavisor community, it is an honor to read that you have been several times in our hotel, and each stay have been pleasant and comfortable.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the room, breakfast buffet in Boka Restaurant, the pool area and the hygiene protocols, our guest’s safety is our priority.

Once again thanks for your lovely review and for choosing us as your hotel in Santiago.

King regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2021

A lot of safety protocol, very clean, great valuable and impressive room options, delicious and healthy food options, casino on site great to stay entertained on the grounds, lovely staff, comfortable airport shuttle accommodations and great location.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hodelpa Hotels, Otros at Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2021

Greeting Miss Josie412 :

Thank so much for your preference and for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. It is an honor to read the title of your Hodelpa Experience, Felt like home and safe. The safety for our guests is our priority
We are delighted to know you enjoyed the service form our lovely staff, our great valuable rooms options, the delicious and healthy food, the shuttle service and our location as well.

Once again thank for your amazing review, we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed January 9, 2021

Simply excellent. Everyone goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you have a great experience. Second time staying there, and was not disappointed. Loved It and will definitely stay there again. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hodelpa Hotels, Otros at Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Greeting Mr. / Mrs GermosenA:

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our hotel and for recommend us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your second stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

! We hope to see you soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 4, 2021

I have been a loyal customer for many years of Hodelpa Gran Almirante but this was my first time staying after Covid19, as always the service was excellent, all employees are so professional but above all so friendly and caring that make you really feel at home, this did not surprise me as this is their standard, what I was more not sure was how I was gonna feel after Covid staying with them, and I can only say they exceeded my expectations, when you enter the hotel you can smell the cleanliness, they take all the safety measures that you can imagine like temperature check, cleaning of shoes with antibacterial rugs, hand sanitizers, at check-in, they have the plexiglass and even the pen you use to sign is sanitized. When going to the elevator they have hand sanitizer outside and inside the elevator and limit the amount of customers in the elevator. The rooms are extremely clean, I honestly carry with me lysol and clorox wipes and I did not have to use them much, it was just extremely clean (no rugs and even have glass on top of the night table to maintain it sanitize instead of wood that absorbs bacteria). The restaurant also goes above and beyond, they clean your table in front of you before you sit down, give you individually rapped sterilized silver ware it's just amazing the way they make you feel safe in these stressing times. I was personally going thru a hard time since I was not on vacation but visiting my dad in the hospital and they sure made my experience less stressful!

Date of stay: December 2020
Hodelpa Hotels, Otros at Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2021

Greeting Mrs. Alexandra R:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share you lovely review with our Hodelpa family and our future visitor, we are so glad to read your remarkable Hodelpa Experience from your recent stay in our hotel.
It is an honor for us to see the result of all the post covid protocols in all our service areas, all of them were created for guarantee health and well-being of our visitors.

We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed December 30, 2020

Very good experience. This hotel meet my expectations. My husband and l fell so welcome and satisfy with the services provide. conform, food , attentions etc, Expending at night in this beautiful place i the best opportunity

Date of stay: December 2020
Hodelpa Hotels, Otros at Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2021

Greeting Mrs. Carmen Núñez

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your Excellent Hodelpa Experience with us and our future visitor, we are delighted to read that we meet your expectations, with the service, conform and the attentions from our staff.

We look forward to your future visits.

General Manage