All reviews close to the airport santiago airport breakfast was amazing quiet hotel dominican republic coffee maker small pool welcome touch chef miguel recent trip great option recommend this hotel free shuttle the main highway minor issue breakfast was included room was large
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

What a bad experience. I checked in, and proceeded to my room on the 4th floor. The key didn’t work, so they exchanged my room. I then went to the bar, the hotel was empty but their was plenty of staff who didn’t even acknowledge that I was at the bar. Finally after watching 3 staff members flirt with each other at the hostess stand I gave up. No one cared that they actually had a customer who wanted to spend money. That was the story of the week. Breakfast starts at six but they don’t really open until the staff comes out at 6:15. Hot water in rooms standard- forget it. Left it running for a half hour- hardly like warm both nights. Hodelpa should be ashamed of the service and the quality of this hotel. Also, don’t count on a scheduled wake up call the day you leave. Didn’t happen. Fire everyone and start all over the gran almirante another hodelpa in the city is much better. Don’t waste your time with this one

Stayed: March 2018
Juan G, Front Office Manager at Hodelpa Garden Court, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Hello Mr. Michale B!
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your stay at Hodelpa Garden Court. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered at the restautant, hot water and wake up call. We can assure you that we take very seriously comments like yours and we share them with all the parties involved. We do hope that you will give us a chance to have you again as a guests in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed February 26, 2018

I flew into STI because it was very cheap from NYC. I landed really late and wanted a place to stay over night. This happened to be close by and it worked well for a night's stay.

I didnt think they were very helpful with airport pickup, there were shuttles around for them but when I asked he said its not for you. I didnt know there was a way to schedule a shuttle and the guy didnt really speak english.

When I got there, the check in process was easy but they keyed my card wrong, I had to come back from the fourth floor because my keys didnt work. At 1 am, thats not something you look forward to.

The room itself was clean enough, i managed to sleep without any issues.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Juan G, Front Office Manager at Hodelpa Garden Court, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Hello Mr. Pranjals!
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your stay at Hodelpa Garden Court. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered while staying with us. We can assure you that we take very seriously comments like yours and we share them with all the parties involved. We do hope that you will give us a chance to have you again as a guests in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Great staff, service, and rooms. Minutes from the airport and the monument. We were there for a wedding and could not have asked for a better place to stay. Special thanks to the front desk Maryna , Jimmy and his crew in the restaurant.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Mrs. Nicole S!
Thank you for choosing Hodelpa Garden Court and thank you for your kind words on your stay with us!

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Hotel Employees were very helpful and friendly each day. Food was very tasty. Room was clean. I would stay at this hotel next time I am working in Santiago, DR. Very Good Hotel. least favorite part was hotel could have been closer to downtown.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juan G, Front Office Manager at Hodelpa Garden Court, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Hello Mr. Fleicht!
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience in our hotel. We are glad you you consider our staff to be friendly, the food tasty and our hotel to be clean.

We look forward on having you again in our property

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Generally it was okay, there is an opportunity with the bathroom since there was this stinky odor that was annoying. I don't know if it was the towels or the bathoroom itself.
Besides that, the rest was OK.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Mrs Claudia Guadalupe!
Thank you for staying at Hodelpa Garden Court during your trip in Santiago. We apologize for inconvenient with the stinky odor inside the bathroom. We will be checking the room to fix the problem.

Hope to see you again!