“I felt like home, I have so many beautiful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hollywood...
Mesa, Arizona
“I felt like home, I have so many beautiful memories of this location.”
Reviewed 2 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

First off I would like to Thank Ana for allowing me to stay in her apartment for the week I was in Santiago, my girlfriend and I loved it very much as we spent Christmas week there together and even had set up Christmas tree.
The Apartment was definitely as it looks in the pictures, the Air conditioner worked perfectly and the apartment was very nice and clean.
There are Colmado's or corner store's within walking distance and the door man is very helpful, the neighbors are very quiet I only ran into one this whole time I was there who is a sweet older woman that always tells you to walk ahead of her if going up the stairs, very sweet lady and nice :)

The Apartment has a nice view when the sun is going down and it is safe and h as 24-7 security.
Taxis are not expensive either as I would go hang out near the monumento where you can find nearby clubs, casino's restaurants ETC. I paid around 140 Dominican pesos to get back to apartment one way.

I plan on visiting again in april or may and I plan on booking this location again.
It felt like home.

Gracias Senora Ana

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Feb 2016
Thanks so much Israel for taking your time to write this beautiful review of my apartment and your stay, I appreciate this so much and hope you and your girlfriend come back soon, you are very welcome!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$60
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing