Golden Sands Guest House(Treasure Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$60
  • Beachfront
Treasure Beach Hotel(Treasure Beach)
US$99
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Blossom Bed and Breakfast(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$40
Katamah Beachfront Guesthouse(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
US$40
Waikiki Guest House(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Beachfront
Marblue Villa Suites(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
US$200
Sunset Resort & Villas(Treasure Beach)
US$183
US$161
Kudehya Guesthouse(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
All reviewsjack spratabalonepelican barcocklespizzays fallsthe salt water poollaid backoutdoor showeryoga retreathope houseseafoodblack riveroctopuscaptain josephrum punchhour drive
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I booked a room at Jakes for the final few days of my holiday travelling around Jamaica. The whole holiday and my experience of Jamaica and its warm friendly people was just wonderful, and Jake's was just the perfect end to a perfect holiday. The oceanfront room was wonderfully rustic but extremely comfortable, peaceful and private with the most beautiful view and large patio. Everybody at Jake's was so friendly and helpful,they just could not have been better. The restaurant served delicious food with friendly service at tables overlooking the cliffs and sea,and it was so relaxing to sit with a drink at the bar and listen to the sounds of the sea. The whole Treasure Beach area was so quiet and beautiful and Jake's fitted the surroundings so perfectly and I cannot imagine a better place to stay. I thought it was excellent value for money as it had all the amenities that could have been required, but in a rustic and tranquil setting.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank val072
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Mum and I arrived here after four hour drive from Kingston. Weary and thirsty and was greeted by the most amazing, friendly and relaxed staff. The courtesy melon juice was amazing and became addicted. It was a great start to a two hotel stay we had planned and thank goodness we started here first. Loved the rooms and whole set up. The food, bar the Callaloo soup which was of poor standard, was amazing. Didn't like the pool and really missed having a conventional beach I.e. sandy. Nonethess we had agreat time and woulda like to say a big thank you to Chris and the rest of the staff for making us feel so welcomed. Chris, loved the poems and hope to one day see these published.

Sadly would not return here due to fear of cats. There was just too many of them and this just stressed me out.

Sass

Room Tip: Room with balcony was great.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sassikia H
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We had been to half moon bay earlier in the year which is the compete opposite of Jake's in style, location, size, feel, all of it. We loved half moon but also enjoy smaller, off the beaten path hotels. We stayed at a house down the road from jakes that they own and manage. Our house was perfect, four large bedrooms, perfect pool and literally steps from the beach. Staff came to clean every morning and Dennis cooked amazing food for us. It is Jamaica at its purest, you really can't get much more local in feel. The hotel itself has NO beach so with my kids I am very glad we were at the house. Also, the small saltwater hotel pool isn't ideal to use but cool to look at. Jake's is a two hour drive from Montego Bay airport along small,, bumpy roads but the views are beautiful!! You really get to see the country and while it's not an ideal place for say two nights, I found the drive gorgeous and interesting. The spa is small but great treatments, products. I had a massage in a room with three walls listening to the waves. It's an eclectic crowd and hotel. If you want traditional resort this is not the place for you. The mosquitoes were pretty bad. Overall we had a wonderful trip with beautiful scenery, kind people but it's off the beaten path and missing anemities of resort that some people may miss!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Very great place to stay! Quite beautiful rooms and cliffs. There are some rooms directly ocean front and a lot garden front but very close to the cliff.

Unlikely we got the place during tropical storm and we couldn't use pool and other facilities, but the location is very very great!

It is not cheap and it has crazy prices for transfer anywhere. I suggest to find different solution outside the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 23, 2012

a note sent to Jake's Management:

I think I speak for all of us when I say it was the holiday of our lives. Thank you. It became very clear to us from very early on that it was a true privilege to share in the history of Treasure Cot. Meeting Ms. June and receiving her blessings made my year. I have left Jamaica with a great love and curiosity for a country and people that have been blessed in so many ways. You may just see us again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends