Oh my, this place is incredible! I wish it was closer as I'd be back every couple of months. Well priced rooms, the two bed cottage we had was huge and well furnished with enough quirk that it felt like home. Food was yummy, especially at Jack Sprats. Cocktails I couldn't get enough of and so well priced you can have as many as you want. Great location and a lovely community.
But best of all, the Jakes team can't do enough for you!! They look after you as they would your family.
If you're going to Jamaica, you have to stay here, absolutely fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Chicest shack in the Caribbean" – Vogue Magazine. --- "Welcome to one of Caribbean's funkiest resorts, where reggae and rock stars, doctors and lawyers, writers and artists come to taste the real Jamaica." - Island Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa And Spa
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Jakes St Elizabeth
- Jakes Hotel St Elizabeth
- Jakes Jamaica
- Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa Jamaica/Treasure Beach