My husband and I spent a wonderful 2 weeks at Treasure Beach Hotel in February, 2012. If you're looking for 'real Jamaica' and a tranquil place to rest, restore and revive your energy...this just may be the place for you. Melonie and her staff of wonderful people are an important part of the rejuvenation that you can find here. It's quiet. It's clean. It's on the beach. It's lush. Dr. and Mrs. Brown, you have something very special. The smiles are limitless and the cheerful greetings are abundant. Your staff went above and beyond to make us feel as though we were at home. Thank You. All of you. And I would be remiss if I didn't mention the terrific food and fun we experienced at Frenchman's Reef, Jack Spratt's and Oliver's. One Love!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, eco-friendly thirty-two room beachfront resort, with lush vegetation and dotted with Sabal palm trees. A bird watching paradise. Situated on an elevation overlooking the Blue Caribbean sea. Wedding, honeymoon and small meeting packages available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Treasure Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach St Elizabeth
- Treasure Beach Hotel Jamaica