All reviews enjoyed my stay seen better days grounds are beautiful home away from home pools beach treasure surf jennifer jamaican relaxation locals screen
Reviewed February 6, 2018

We arrived here after one appalingand one boring hotel. This one is brilliantly placed at the end of the main beach at Treasure Beach. With direct access past an excellent pool. The rooms are widely spread and spacious,therefore quiet except for the surf. Food was a bit boring but there is better within walking distance. You can’t go wrong with this one.

Room tip: All the rooms we saw were great.
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband & I had been driving in the dark and rain lost for hours! All we wanted was a hot meal and a bed for the night. We were the only ones there. My husband had pork, I had chicken. Meat was so toigh we couldnt eat it. When inquiring on a room rate was advised $145USD non-negotiable. I found a better place and rate $50USD where we stayed for a week!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank deborahhR6937TG
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Being locals, we were already aware that the rooms were good but that was putting it nicely. There are so many improvements that need to be done. The bathrooms for sure. The rooms look the same from when I visited 25 years ago. It was overpriced for what we received. If they invest in it it would be so much better. It is a beautiful property. The service is also very slow, pleasant staff, but you feel as if you are watching 10 coats of paint dry.

Room tip: Ocean view rooms seem to be more upgraded.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2017

We found this property by accident and the young man named Malik was so friendly and great he talked us into staying. I have no regrets the rooms were amazing, the food was great and the service was first rate. As you can tell we loved it and we will visit again and again . We had an ocean view and I can't say enough truly amazing .

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

The people who work at this hotel were so friendly and helpful. They all went out of their way to make me comfortable. After driving 4 hours on Jamaican roads it was a relief to arrive to so many smiles. I really enjoyed this place and would go back again.

Date of stay: February 2017