MycoMeditations Psilocybin-Assisted Retreats
Review Highlights
Life changing

I now understand the saying that a dose of psilocybin is the equivalent of ten years of therapy... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Anonymous7291927
Didn't realize how much I needed this

I went as a bit of a skeptic but left wanting more. Unbelievably valuable as insights previously... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
EricClifton
Charlotte, North Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Jamaica
from US$20.00
from US$10.14
from US$18.00
from US$139.99
More Info
All reviews mental health life changing profound experience my entire life personal growth felt completely safe his team didn t know blue marlin words fail plant medicine beyond words another reason group members long term support staff personal journey
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2020

I am extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to explore psilocybin with supportive facilitators. This was the perfect environment for personal growth, connection with fellow participants, and our kind Jamaican staff. The stunning beauty of nature was all around us, and the ocean beckoned just outside a gate.

1  Thank birdiejeanne
ljubsify, Business Director at MycoMeditations Psilocybin-Assisted Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2020

It makes us happy to hear you felt so good about the environment, our staff, and your fellow participants!

Thank you for the review...much love!

Reviewed December 31, 2019

I spent the week prior to xmas recently and I want to write about the setting, the staff and the dosing. All of this is done with planning and great care, there is a lot of pre-anxiety for most guests but the staff is so professional in how they handle the process that you don’t feel left behind, supported by this are some of the local Jamaican people who also provide support staff and hospitality that also allows you to immerse yourself into the wonderful SW part of Jamaica, (granted the mosquitoes can be a nuisance at night, just bring some repellent and you will be fine). The take away is one of support, a opportunity to change from the past and the mycellium has a natural way to do this. I hope others will give this retreat a shot, its quite a different setting than doing therapy in an office..

1  Thank mtn2seas

Thank you, and we're glad to hear you had such a positive experience with the Myco staff. Take care!

Reviewed December 12, 2019

Most life-changing week of my life. Led by brilliantly experienced professionals, with safety a reassuring top priority. Hard to imagine that there is anyone else in their league.

1  Thank tip1941

We appreciate it. Thank you!

Reviewed December 1, 2019

I attended this retreat with 10 other wonderful people at the gorgeous Bluefields Bay Villas. 30 years of depression and anxiety and multiple drug failures sent me seeking a smarter way of living, so that i could find a way to live. What Mycomeditations has given me is not easily explained. On the surface, the seaside setting and beautiful weather and fabulous food is enough.

However, I was there to do the work that the mushrooms had planned for me. With amazing encouragement from Eric, Justin, Courtney, Athena, Denise, Dan, Nickesha, and Rushiene, I experienced painful revelations and release from the ego that I identified with,a victim of life, parents, narcissists, and the gripping misery that I could not find relief from. The mushrooms opened up my vision to witness the extraordinary beauty of the oneness of humanity and earth, and beyond. My work continues and now I have a treasure of beautiful people to help me when the old thought patterns creep in. Eric and his fellow psilocybin workers are helping many find light and wonder and a healthier way to enjoy this gift that is there for all.

Date of experience: November 2019
3  Thank 123jkvmd

Thank you for the kind review. You achieved a powerful insight, and we hope it has continued to help guide you ever since the retreat!

The MycoMeditations Team

Reviewed December 1, 2019

My week at MycoMeditations was just what I had hoped for and more. The logistics of the trip were handled so well from the moment we touched down in Jamaica. My group was the first to stay at Bluefields Bay, and the staff there took great care of all 11 of us. My underlying anxiety that had brought me to this journey was quickly quieted after meeting Eric, Justin, Dan, Athena, and all of the great folks at Myco. The setting was picturesque for the three trips that we experienced. Each mushroom dosing session was followed by a thoughtful discussion the next day. There becomes a strong bond between each participant during this week. We were excited and encouraging of each other as we dealt with issues that had long been our nemesis.
For me, it seems the psilocybin allowed me to view life from a completely new perspective. Moments that had previously brought up strong emotions seemed to come up with the new ability to objectively view the event and even why it was necessary. My emotion and sympathetic nervous system seem much more disengaged from normal stressors and anxiety-provoking events post retreat.
I feel like I've been granted a 2nd chance to prioritize relationships in my life and put away things that aren't good for me (i.e. chasing stressful accomplishments that end up being empty victories). I hope to go back with family and friends to share the experience some day!

Date of experience: November 2019
3  Thank 743ajcmd

Hi there!

We appreciate the review...and we're happy that you were able to find a new perspective in life that will empower you throughout your future. We love hearing about changes such as yours!