MycoMeditations Psilocybin-Assisted Retreats
Review Highlights
Life changing

I now understand the saying that a dose of psilocybin is the equivalent of ten years of therapy... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Anonymous7291927
Didn't realize how much I needed this

I went as a bit of a skeptic but left wanting more. Unbelievably valuable as insights previously... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
EricClifton
Charlotte, North Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Jamaica
from US$20.00
from US$10.14
from US$18.00
from US$139.99
More Info
All reviews mental health life changing profound experience my entire life personal growth felt completely safe his team didn t know blue marlin words fail plant medicine beyond words another reason group members long term support staff personal journey
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

I have nothing but good things to say about my recent experience with MycoMeditations. The set, the setting, the staff and my fellow travellers all combined to make this experience powerful beyond words. I felt totally safe, cared for, supported and grateful for the chance to participate. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2020
3  Thank Bob W
ljubsify, Business Director at MycoMeditations Psilocybin-Assisted Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2020

Hi Bob, thank you for the recommendation and review. It means a lot!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Imagine a beautiful setting to do some deep work with lovely, like-minded individuals....an experience where you feel safe, supported, and taken care of - while having the space and time to go as deep into your personal healing and development as you desire. Facilitators were professional, caring and fun to be around, even for an introvert like me. I'd highly recommend this experience to anyone, especially those just dipping their toes into this particular path of discovery and development.

2  Thank K146QKmichaelr

Hey Michael,

It's great to hear that you felt the retreat was paced for you just as you'd hope. That's what we aim to find for each person. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

It was my idea of the perfect vacation—a tropical paradise, great food, super interesting interactions and sharing with others, with personal insight, healing and growth to an extent that normally has taken me many years—all rolled into one week!
I felt very safe and supported in my process, made some wonderful connections with others, and am continuing to experience the benefits in my life back home.

3  Thank I3643AQjulier

Thank you! We're proud to hear you had such an in-depth experience at MycoMeditations. Wishing you all the best on your continued journey back home.

The MycoMeditations Team

Reviewed January 1, 2020

This retreat was akin to doing a lifetime of therapy in one week. Using psilocybin in a setting that is caring and very supportive has been more therapeutic for me than my 30+ years of being in therapy and on medication for anxiety and depression. Now my goal is to find a therapist closer to my home in NY who has access to this wonderful tool. Then I can wean myself off these meds. My hope is that they will legalize psilocybin for practitioners in the not-too-distant future. Until then, I plan on returning to Jamaica, which is also pretty spectacular!

3  Thank Maps553665

Thanks for sharing a review, and most importantly...we're delighted you were able to have such a valuable, therapeutic experience with us!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

I’ve been a few psychedelic retreats. I thought Mycomeditations was my favorite by far. A big negative first; the price is damn high compared to some other places, but you will know where your money went once you get past sticker shock and start the retreat.

A great distinction with this retreat is the quality of the facilitators. Yes, most facilitators at retreats are warm and nice and believe what they are doing. But the quality of Myco staff is 1-3 levels above most other places. A large portion of the facilitators are experienced therapists and have seen it all and know how to create a welcoming atmosphere for all types of people. I am retired military and had concerns about not fitting in at “some hippie mushroom retreat.” However, the staff really creates a perfect atmosphere to feel comfortable and safe and develop into a better person with the help of psilocybin. The integration meetings and one on one chats are an integral part of the process here and you can tell that these people know what they are doing ever step of the way.

I also appreciate the ecumenical nature of this retreat. All types of people from all walks of life can come here with their different belief systems. At Myco meditations, you are not pressured or told to believe in plant spirits, or snake gods, etc...which is a welcome difference from some of the shamanic traditions. Also, some of the visions and experiences you have are very meaningful but can be difficult to interpret at the surface level. I’m glad that the staff and you are the ultimate interpreters and judges and no shaman or anybody else is going to read the tea leaves of the universe to tell me what I’m supposed to take away from happens here.

I would recommend this place to my Mom or anyone else interested in being a better person.

2  Thank RaoulStark

Thank you Raoul, we're happy you felt that MycoMeditations met your expectations, and we deeply appreciate your recommendation.

Take care,